[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bst/: Buy Sell Trad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: BUYSELLTRADE.png (27 KB, 512x966) Image search: [Google]
BUYSELLTRADE.png
27 KB, 512x966
Let's get these rolling again.

Posting old pic, with the strongly encouraged "rules" (will update old pic at a later time):

1. I suggested having a time stamp with both email and date; this way you don't have to include it in your text as people will see it in the pic, and the pic would be harder to steal.

2. Prices should include shipping and fees for the CONUS, with the exception that you're international, in which case it should include fees.

3. /vr/ stuff only, although I personally have purchased /v/ stuff as well. I guess maybe include non-/vr- shit only if you have /vr/ shit for sale? Thoughts?

4. I strongly advise *against* personal payments, but that's your call.

5. Modding services of course are welcomed, but modders please be prompt and professional. Follow-up feedback for services rendered is welcome as well.
>>
File: hXnER46.jpg (245 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
hXnER46.jpg
245 KB, 1224x1632
Magical Puzzle Popils for Sega Game Gear. The cart is a JP import. $50 or whatever offers you can throw at me.
>>
>>3279749
Nice timestamp.
>>
>>3279908
>>3279749
Don't make shit hard on people. If you want the /bst/ to be successful you need to make it easy on people.

If you include the email it should be enough.

The problem comes from people who post shit then never post their contact info.
>>
have DragonForce(JP), Shining Force III, Super Robot Wars Final F, and Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu for sega saturn

hit me up if you're interested
>>
>>3280118

Posting contact info *might* help with that. I know, sounds crazy.
>>
>>3280128

I only have one throwaway email that I rarely ever check. Id rather just get a response
>>
buuuump
>>
>>3280073
Also from people who complained about prices.
>>
>>3280128
>*might*
Doubt it. If anyone is interested it's easy enough for them to just post here.
>>
>>3281356

And how would they sell it? Have you ever used BST in the past?
>>
>>3281610
They'd swap contact info once someone showed interest. Are people getting so dumb they can't figure out simple shit like that? Damn.
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0086.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
-Not Pictured is a Super Gameboy (cart only)
-The GC games have been resurfaced and are in working order.
-Pokemon games all save. (Have a foil replacement sticker for yellow)
Have more things to trade that are not retro so just ask when you email me.
Sadly im not looking for retro games only because now I pretty much emulate on my PSP.
>>
>>3282434
>The GC games have been resurfaced
So scratched to fuck and wont work?
>>
>>3282563
No they worked. There where just scrached so I had them resurfaced. And I'm just being honest most assholes just list the games as "like new" when you can clearly tell they had been resurfaced.
>>
>>3282816
What does resurface mean?

Also, what are those two top Dragon Quest games? Dragon Warrior I & II and...?
>>
>>3282907
Resurfacing means that I the scratches buffed out. The 2 DQ games are Monsters 1 and Monsters 2 (Girl version)
>>
bump again

make /BST/ great again
>>
>>3282434
How much for Wind waker?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.