[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (129 KB, 1149x670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 1149x670
Why was she so perfect?
>>
Because she had one of the best character designers.
>>
>she
>>
File: mqvlh.jpg (60 KB, 680x904) Image search: [Google]
mqvlh.jpg
60 KB, 680x904
>age 24
>>
>>3278708
> was
FUCKING SPOILER TAG THAT SHIT
>>
>>3278708
>playing the glitchiest game ever made
>>
>brown
>fit
>will steal your virginity, your most precious treasure

what's not to like?
>>
>>3279635
>glitchiest game
I only know the ones with the lighting rings and large burning oil spam. What else is there?
>>
>>3280427
Thief and Mage had frames of animation that made them invincible, for one. I've seen people solo games of D&D with those characters while abusing those frames.
If you're okay with GameFAQs, this guy has listed a good portion of the glitches here. Pretty insane.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/563201-dungeons-and-dragons-shadow-over-mystara/faqs/11489
>>
File: 1452097667113.jpg (7 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1452097667113.jpg
7 KB, 280x210
>>3278708
>was
>>
bewbs
>>
>>3280427
>>3280641

nigga(s), that's only the tip of the iceberg.

shadows over mystara is the glitchiest beat'em up ever made, and only entry-level beat'em uppers think it's the best game in the genre. It is a great game, mind you, but not the best.
>>
>>3280676
So well shaped and quaint, you could almost reach out and cup one with your hand.
>>
File: Mega Milk Mariah.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mega Milk Mariah.jpg
202 KB, 1280x720
>>3280676
>>
>>3280875
1) it IS the best, except maybe ToD
2) *belt scroller
>>
>>3283154
Is there a way that context might be able to explain this image?
>>
I wish she was a better character, actually.

Though I guess anyone can just spam Large Burning Oils
>>
>>3283171

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure S3 is all the context you need. It might be season 2 I can't remember.
>>
>>3283171
She can make other people get magnetized. She put some bolts and nuts in her bra which then fly towards those people
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.