[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know about this, /vg/? https://youtu.be/ibKf66tVoFw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (69 KB, 150x129) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
69 KB, 150x129
Do you know about this, /vg/?

https://youtu.be/ibKf66tVoFw

A remake of Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon's Trap

I loved that game

SMS thread, anyone?
>>
File: tazmania.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tazmania.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I had an SMS II when I was a little kid. The only game I could reliably beat was Taz-Mania.
>>
>>3276198
>Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon's Trap

I love this game and am cautiously hyped for the remake (as well as for Monster Boy).
>>
>>3276198
When there's two threads up in the catologue right next to each other, we can tell you're a shill.

Fuck off
>>
sms has some of my favourite games on it

i play Alex Kidd at least once a year but often more than that

I love Land of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and feel that it is one of the best platformers ever made.

The Wonder Boy series is great as well. The first one for the sheer arcade joy of it, the second has challenge and cool boss fights and the third is just charming to me. I love the transformations and figuring out where to go and what items to buy. Gathering gold feels really good and it's just fun killing the enemies.

I also like ninja gaidan and asterix on sms

plus Lemmings is on it too and that's a cool game.
>>
>>3276231

>asterix on sms

Great taste. Asterix is a little underrated gem.
>>
I think this is great and all, but do we really need a new fucking thread for this every single day when the other two are still here?
>>
>>3276265
I don't think you know what underrated is.

Wish we could get a good Asterix game again. We had a good run back then with the SMS, NES, GB, PS1 and even Arcade games.
>>
>>3276198
>stevenuniverseasamouse.gif
NOPE
>>
No idea, it's only the fifth thread you dummy

Fuck's sake Anon learn how to check the catalogue before reposting, especially something as obvious as this
>>
>>3276198
>/vg/
I just wanted to point and laugh at you for this.

KEK

Okay, that's all, please carry on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.