[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a PC RPG im pretty sure no one played before, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447263603992.jpg (86 KB, 599x455) Image search: [Google]
1447263603992.jpg
86 KB, 599x455
There's a PC RPG im pretty sure no one played before, but i can't for shit remember the name

my father bought for me probably at year 2000-2005 (not sure)it was a 3D RPG, there was skills and shit, you could pickpocket, persuade and all standard RPG shit, there were classes too i believe

i remember the start location was something like a city in desert, at the city gates

i remember reading the manual it had a part dedicated to conversations saying you could just leave the conversation pressing the X, but the NPC would thin bad of you (the silence speaks for him)

i just cant remember the fucking name, even looked in RPG lists and no luck

this is making me mad

help me /vr/

>pic unrelated
>>
>>3273334
>hay guise
>imma just make yet another thread just so I can beg for help remembering a game
>I can't read the catalog for a general thread that already handles this kind of thing
>/v/ says hi
Fuck off. We're sick of you bumping threads off for your vain begging.
>>
neverwinter nights
dungeon siege
magicka
i dunno lol
>>
>>3273334

Silver
>>
>>3273334
Hexplore
>>
>>3273334
>there was skills and shit
>you could pickpocket, persuade and all standard RPG shit
>start location was something like a city in desert, at the city gates
>there were classes too i believe
> leave the conversation pressing the X

I'm about 95% sure you're thinking of the original Fallout, OP
>>
>>3281485
Is it not any of the games in this thread mentioned so far?

Don't bump if you won't respond you nigger
>>
>>3279704
or Fallout 2 if he;s confusing the Temple and Arroyo for a city
>>
>>3273334
could you be a little more vague please?
>>
post it on reddit, r/tipofmyjoystick.
>>
>>3273334
Ultima IX
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.