[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing Fallout 1 for the first time. I am using the Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fall.jpg (128 KB, 762x565) Image search: [Google]
fall.jpg
128 KB, 762x565
Playing Fallout 1 for the first time. I am using the Fallout fixt patch, should I go purist or half ?
>>
>>3272537
Purist.

What's the additional content?
>>
>>3272537
How about you just play the game however you want instead of asking questions. It's a role playing game. So you know, role play and make your own decisions like the grown man that you are
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ati3rBJ4SZ8
>>
>>3273085
Because he's never played the game before and so he doesn't know the advantages or disadvantages of his options. He seeks the advice of those who went before him prior to making such a tremendous, man-making decision.
>>
>>3272537
Try vanilla, if it is too autistic for you, try the enhancements.

Basically this applies for everything, its a life rule anon.
>>
>not playing on a period-correct Windows 95 PC with a genuine Intel Pentium MMX and a noisy 20 year old hard drive at 640x480 on a beige CRT monitor the way God intended
>>
the added content is good and doesnt detract from the game in any way in my opinion
>>
>>3273145
>beige
everything was white back then
it's "beige" now because of the plastics aging
>>
>>3275107
Nah they were beige
>>
>>3275385
>Nah they were white
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.