[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VR buddy thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 748601_1329785218020_full.png (132 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
748601_1329785218020_full.png
132 KB, 268x188
You guys have a buddy that you play and trade games with?
My friend and I often will gift each other with good - terrible games we find. Recently, he gave me a cib ESPN longbox PlayStation game, and solitaire for game gear. I returned the favor with Virtual Bart on SNES. At the same time, gave me Contra and I gave him a nice Saturn controller and fixed a couple games/consoles for him since he is only just learning to solder.
>>
>>3271120
No I am 33 and the only person I have to play retro with is my 3 year old daughter, and she fuckin sucks. my wife will play platformers with me but she doesn't play console games much
>>
>>3271134
>3 year old daughter, and she fuckin sucks
The fuck did you expect?
>>
>>3271134
Op here. Also 33...
>>
None of my friends like any old games. Some of my favourite games are multiplayer (Bomberman, Worms, Micro Machines...) but the only time I get to play them is with my brothers when I go home for christmas.
>>
Shit I'm also 33, have a friend I trade random games and parts with pretty regularly. He's older and takes care of his two kids all day and the only time he gets out is to go to thrift stores or our mutual friends's old game night, which is cancelled for the summer. Initially we sold stuff to each other but now we just throw shit at each other if we know the other person's interested. He gave me a Saturn s-video cable back when they were pretty rare. I had a friend I was playing old games with semi-regularly on a glorious 30-something inch Trinitron, but he plays MMOs and works constantly now and his wife is strange.
>>
I know a guy I went to a convention at the beginning of the year. He just buys expensive stuff and doesn't play them. He's a PCtard most of the time
>>
My brother (me 28, he's 22). We don't live together but we hang out maybe twice or three times a month. We didn't do much stuff together when we were little (we were a "each spoiled kid with his own toys" kind of family), but now we started to appreciate each other a lot more as young adults.

Since he's my younger brother, he picked up interest in most of my favourite games growing up, even though we never played much together until recently.

>2016, still playing roper matches of Worms Armageddon with another human being

Life is great.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.