[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
megaman homebrew before homebrew was a thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Admit it anon.

You used to sit in your room/basement for hours, thinking of robot masters for Megaman sequels and attempting to draw them.

Share with us you best ideas from 25+ years ago.

The only one I remember drawing up was a guy named Battery Man. He shot battery acid. Because battery acid is cool and edgy when you're a youngfag in the late 80s/early 90's.
>>
I didn't do that at all.
>>
>>3270064
I drew dadman. He came home from work and would play with me and my brother and tell us he loved us and not get drunk and beat up my mom.
>>
File: ramenman.png (147 KB, 585x656) Image search: [Google]
ramenman.png
147 KB, 585x656
yeah you're right. I thought of this guy when I was tiny and I drew this four years back. Then I learned about Kinnikuman and boy is it cool.
>>
File: reaction image dot bee emm pee.jpg (301 KB, 788x622) Image search: [Google]
reaction image dot bee emm pee.jpg
301 KB, 788x622
>>3270084
>>
>>3270084
What was his weapon weakness? Alcohol?
>>
>>3270089
uh ok

what was his weapon?
>>
Not Megaman, but I drew a shitty concept level for a then hypothetical SOR 3. Just a long bank followed by a boss fight in the vault. Because bad guys rob banks and shit. Also a Sonic water level with a surfing table gimmick.
>>
>>3270094
Narutomaki and noodles.

Didn't say it was good.
>>
>>3270064
Maga man.

Like many robot masters, he has a barrier-type weapon called the Trump Wall.

His weakness is the Tax return Torpedo.

The Trump Wall is effective against several robot masters, just like the Metal Blade. Taco Man and Snake Woman are weak to it, but not as much as SJW Man, who falls to it from the weapon merely being activated. Doesn't have to touch him.
>>
File: image.jpg (647 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647 KB, 1600x900
>>3270117
>>
>>3270064
Nope. Not a drawfag. Didn't know anyone who was.
>>
>>3270064
I learned about Mega Man in an unlicensed video game strategy book. Instead of thinking up robot masters, I was trying to picture how such an awesome sounding game would actually look and be executed. Was not let down.
>>
>>3270117
>>3270123

you /pol/tards are triggered by literally everything
>>
>>3270105

Faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.