[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>light on story >good customization >moderate amount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: armored-core-usa-v1-1.jpg (155 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
armored-core-usa-v1-1.jpg
155 KB, 600x600
>light on story
>good customization
>moderate amount of difficulty
>decent showcase of 3D
>it's giant robots blowing up other giant robots

Who here enjoyed their days of high school with this little gem?
>>
I only had master of arena.

Probley my first real taste of videogame rage. Most of the Ex arenas turned me into a gibbering retard.
>>
File: BaO4IIWCMAAU2LV.jpg (51 KB, 328x1024) Image search: [Google]
BaO4IIWCMAAU2LV.jpg
51 KB, 328x1024
>>3263797
>Loved the PS2 games on my friend's system
>Played this and Phantasma on PC with an emulator
>With a fucking keyboard
>To completion

Loved it
On keyboard
>>
>>3263797
The Playstation Armored Cores at the only ones that let you play in first person mode without needing to beat the game first. Whoever came up with that stipulation for the PS2 games and on need to fucking kill themselves.
>>
Love AC1, never got to play MoA or PP. I should really play those this weekend.

>>3263832
I'm pretty sure you could do first person for Silent Line as well without a clear file.
>>
>>3263880
I downloaded all the PS2 isos and tried them one after another. Google will tell you the "cheat" but they don't work. Which one was the stupidly hard one again? Silent Line or Last Raven?
>>
>>3263886
Last Raven I think. Silent Line is my favorite in the series, but it only really gets hard when pulverizers show up (Fuck you Welcome Rain).

SL does have a way to set up your cockpit to use first person view and affects the instruments in it as well.
>>
>pointlessly difficult shit controls
>>
>>3263956

Here's a hint on how to fix that: get gud
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.