[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any games you love but suck bad at? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x495
Any games you love but suck bad at? Pic related
>>
>>3262081
The Ghosts 'n Goblins series. However, I'd like to pick one to try and practice, which one is considered the easiest?
>>
File: Sinistar.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Sinistar.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>3262081
Sinistar.
>>
>>3262090

Super.
>>
dodonpachi, truxton, esprade, espgaluda, etc. most decent shmups. love playing them even though i'm garbage.
>>
>>3262183
imo Ghouls is easier than Super, the slowdown just makes Super seem easier.
>>
>>3262090
>The Ghosts 'n Goblins series
Came here to say that, I can't beat a single one, I at least got thru the first loops of Ghouls and Super though.

Ghouls is the easiest
>>
>>3262196
>>3262196
Looks like it's time for me to git gud at Ghouls, then. Thankfully I won't have to deal with any goblins.
>>
>>3262081
pretty much any PC RTS

although I don't play them much, otherwise I would naturally get good. Main hurdle for me is not being good with kb/m. I usually played with a pc pad unless the game wasn't fast paced.
>>
>>3262081
I've beaten every pro skater game to 100% and beaten all the newer ones up to THAW on sick. Even got all the gaps on most of the games. The Tony Hawk series was probably my favorite franchises and had virtually no bad games until RIDE and Robomoto shat on it. even though I actually enjoyed HD a little bit desu
>>
>>3262129
I LIVE
>>
File: Progear.jpg (480 KB, 1600x1124) Image search: [Google]
Progear.jpg
480 KB, 1600x1124
Progear.
Fever SOS
Puyo puyo
Any cool capcom fighting games
>>
>>3262081

I don't know this feel. I love THPS and I'm also great at it.

>>3262190
>>3262225

yep. I credit-feed shmups and barely hold my own against starcraft 1 bots but still have a blast at it.
>>
File: sonic2.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sonic2.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
I'm not BAD at it really, in fact I'm probably an above average player, but for the amount of time I've played it you would expect me to be a master by now.
>>
>>3262190
Yep, shmups. I really love the thunder force series but suck at it
>>
>>3262640
The Thunder Force series is one of the easiest shmup series though.
>>
File: 42.jpg (67 KB, 513x422) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
67 KB, 513x422
Any fast-paced game or games with excessive animation.

I've always enjoyed shmups but a lot of them are too hectic or straining due to suffering from Cortical Visual Impairment.
>>
>>3262243
If there was a later gen version of 3 with a gaplist it would be #1 GOAT for me.
>>
>>3262658
that should tell you how much do I suck at the genre. I think the only shmup I could complete under 5 credits was Ikaruga
>>
Super street fighter 2010: the final fight. Its hard af , but the controls are awesome once you get the hang of em, it remimnds me of the megaman x series, kinda.
>>
Mega Man 1-6
>>
Raiden series. Finished 1 and 2 but with barely any lives and using lots of continues.
>>
>>3264208
I've beat all 6. But I don't think the games are piss easy like most fans do.

Have you tried 2? You can play through most of it with the Metal Blade :)
>>
ROBOTRON :((((
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.