[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best n64 emulator for galaxy s5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: $_32.jpg (47 KB, 700x470) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
47 KB, 700x470
What is the best n64 emulator for galaxy s5, /vr/? Also, let's talk about some of our favorite n64 games. Pic very related.
>>
>>3257114
"Smart"phones and tablets (normie devices) are the LEAST authentic way to do retrogaming.
>>
>>3257193

except for games that dont require fast inputs and are good for mobile, like RPGs
>>
>>3257203
None of the games on the N64 match your criteria then
>>
>>3257238

im not OP so i couldnt care less
>>
>>3257247
ok
>>
>>3257203
>N64 RPG LMAO
>>
File: mah boi.jpg (128 KB, 680x429) Image search: [Google]
mah boi.jpg
128 KB, 680x429
>>3257114
>n64
>emulator
>>
>>3257114
>Also, let's talk about some of our favorite n64 games

BLATANT SPOONFEED REQUEST
>>
>>3257524 here

I need to explain. When someone requests something and they add "oh and let's talk about this too", no, no they don't really want to talk about that.
>>
>>3257526

>That guy that screams "blatant spoonfeed" at his lifeless bed
>>
>>3257661
You ever going to answer OP's question or talk about your favorite N64 games?
>>
OP here. I'd like to clarify that I'm aware that most mobile emulators are pretty shit, was just wondering if there were any half decent ones that I might have missed. As for talking about n64 games, I forgot /vr/ doesn't allow fun.
>>
>>3258123
I have an S5. Use MegaN64 and get an adapter for USB so you can use a wired controller. Or use a PS3 controller with the PS3 program on the app store.
>>
>>3258268
How good do the ps3 controllers work? I've used a few of the wireless mobile controllers for my snes emulator and they're pretty decent, but can get pretty fucky.
>>
>>3257193
I have the actual systems, but I am looking for a decent means of playing on breaks at work, etc.
>>
>>3257238
While not RPGs, Indiana Jones, and star wars racer control decently on the emulators I've tried, the only problem is that the emulators shit out after about 10 minutes. Games like smash and vigilante 8 are absolute nightmares though.
>>
>>3258674
PS3 works great, but Android tends to have good support for any controller. Get a wired adapter if you prefer. TO use PS3, you must pay, THEN use a PC to change the MAC address the PS3 controller links to, so don't bother if you don't have a Windows PC to do that with.

The adapters you can get will work, though, and you can just buy a $20 Logitech USB controller to use with the thing. Saves battery too, as no Bluetooth.

But, I will say the PS3 controller works great on Android once you buy that little app.
>>
>>3258719
I think that's your setup. I find N64 games either work or don't. If they conk out on me, it's always some occlusion problem that makes the game unplayable, rather than a crash.

N64 emulation seems to be very hit and miss in general.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.