[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a quirky lil game that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What a quirky lil game that was
>>
Lotsa fun, but scared the shit out of me as a young child.

"Stay a while... Stay... Forever!"
>>
File: 28291_impossiblemissi.jpg (180 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
28291_impossiblemissi.jpg
180 KB, 640x480
Is the Wii remake faithful to the original? Has anyone played it?
>>
>>3254867

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
>>
Surely y'all know about the fatally bugged Atari 7800 version? Also I literally never knew there was a PC port of this until now. I thought it was just on the Apple II and C64.
>>
>>3255150
That's IM II. The original was never on the PC.
>>
>>3254746

Apparently the DOS version can also be run with vga graphics, I never knew of that.
>>
>>3255179
It's not really VGA, it's running in EGA mode but it changes the colors around on a VGA card.
>>
>>3254876
Wtf? I didn't even realise this was on the Wii.

Is it part of the homebrew? I know there's an update of Rock Dangerous on there.
>>
>>3255479

No, it's a WiiWare game. I think it's also on PSP.
>>
>>3255479
>Rock Dangerous

Holy fuck I HATE trying to type on a fone.
>>
>>3254867
Shieet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.