[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me find this game :D (not the one on the picture.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: keen 4 .png (10 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
keen 4 .png
10 KB, 320x200
The picture its keen 4 or keen commander.

Back on 2001 or 2002 i was a little kid and on my school i use to play on the school "keen 4" or "keen commander"

My english was shittier when i was young so when i ask my dad to get me that game he got me "knight" i was hoping for a diskette and i got a CD didnt really care

So i installed it when i open it wasnt keen (oh surprise) was some first person game i didnt knew english so i didnt understood any lore (or almost anything at all)

You were a knight or so there was a wizard and when you talk to him after saying something he vanish if i remember clearly you could get some sword or axe on a windmil or a stable and then go towards some castle where they were skeletons with arrows after trying aloot i could enter on the castle and got a bow

I couldnt get any further and i lost the cd or something

I've been trying to find it ever since with no real results i live on PerĂº so i guess the game its 199x or some i hope you guys can help me :D
>>
What kind of computer did you have?
>>
amulets and armour?
>>
>>3254447
mid to low most likely i was a kid i didnt knew much about pcs at the time
>>
>>3254465
i dont really remember didnt play that much because i couldnt understand anything.. i remember it had a intro and i skip it and then i was there on some land very dark and was a lake i think next to it a wizard or some
>>
Do you remember the genre?
>>
Perhaps one of the Wizardry games
>>
King's Quest 8
>>
File: Witchaven2.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Witchaven2.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>3254217

Witchaven ?
>>
>>3255056
it didnt had a HUD
>>
>>3254904
YES it is! i didnt remember it had a hud but i do remember the mushrooms and the yellow potion that i saw on some video

Thanks you very much :3
>>
>>3254217
Keen Dreams.
A Commander Keen game. Buy the lot of 'em on Steam for cheep. I think this was the fifth installment. But it might have been #4.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.