[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Adult' Point And Click Adventures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Pic related obviously. Just asking for some recommendations for games in the vein of Leisure Suit Larry. For some reason I'm drawing a blank outside of the Lula games (already played them). Any help would be great and try to keep it SFW I guess.
>>
File: yuno coffee.gif (204 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
yuno coffee.gif
204 KB, 640x400
There's a lot adult adventure games in Japan though most of them don't have a point&click interface.
Yu-no would be the standard recommendation. The tone is more serious than Larry or Lula but there are still some gags and comments to lighten the mood.
>>
is this adult like mature or adult like i wanna stroke my peepee to cartoons
>>
>>3252298
Looking for sexy time related goofs and gaffs mostly.
>>
The girls on the cover look NOTHING like any of the girls in game. They might be just random chicks. If they are not I would say girl on the very left is the library chick, black haired girl next to her is WHO EXACTLY? Both blond chicks are those cowgirl redneck singer mother/daughter chicks. So really who is the black haired one?
>>
>>3252029
Leather Goddess of Phobos 2 apparently, the first game was an interactive text adventure but I think the 2nd became P&C.
>>
>>3252290
>>3254551
Thanks, I'll check these out.
>>
>>3252029
is it just me or is lsl7 underrated as motherfuck?

I especially love its fully original smooth af jazz s/t

its so great. love the titties in the easter eggs, too. fapped to it quite a bit as a kid.
>>
>>3255718
Very underrated, the art is really good to at least make the cartoon girls appealing.
>>
Larry is a much tamer game series than its reputation suggests. There's nothing in there you can't see on Family Guy.
>>
>>3252029
>Lula games
The guy who did the art work for Lula,
Carsten Wieland, worked on a bunch of other games too. Sadly they are all either in German or Russian.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.