[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tune from Dreamcast's Dreamon collection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463335308224.jpg (157 KB, 595x594) Image search: [Google]
1463335308224.jpg
157 KB, 595x594
Hi there

In 2001-2002 I was lucky to have a dreamcast. Recent couple months I spent in desperately attempts to finding a tune from video from Dreamon collection (probably vol 2, it was like usual legit Dream on 2, but with bunch of extra content there. Like video of Donkey Kong racing etc).

The problem is that my console was already hacked before purchase and CD was probably bootleg (it was common practice in my country back then). I assumed, that CD was bootleg, because I was trying to find that video through the complete list on segaretro.org , and didn't find a thing.

It was a video probably of some kinda jrpg (animation was japanese), where young man in probably orange probably space suit sit somewhere and trying to remember some tragic events or something like that. He was pretty sad, and that melody plays through all video. And after that he walks towrds some kind japanese temple or something, and there was also flashbacks of huge fire in the village, or similar to that. I can't clearly remember all the details, 14 years have passed, and I also not quite interested in that game (which even could be never released), more in that tune and video.

I found a small piece from that tune month ago on youtube - https://youtu.be/3hGJbilYW8g?t=1m3s

I really appreciate, if anyone can help me on that.
>>
>>3247215
Sounds like it might be "Evolution"
>>
>>3247218
If you mentioned dreamcast game, I highly doubt, cuz that person in that video was far realistic, than "Evolution" cartoonish style
>>
>>3247232
Maybe it's Phantasy Star Online?
>>
>>3247238
Absolutely nope. I used to play PSO back then a lot.
>>
Doubtful this is the answer, but E.G.G. maybe?
>>
>>3247290
I really doubt too..

And that tune sample isn't familiar at all?
>>
>>3247215
I just checked out the timestamp in the video. That song is from Final Fantasy X on the PlayStation 2.
>>
>>3247215
It's To Zanarkand from FFX
>>
>>3247425
>Final Fantasy X
That's the problem... That "Dream on 2" had FFX trailer too, but I've searched a tonnes of ffx trailers etc, and didn't find any relation to video which I mentioned. You helped find the tune, anyway, tyvm ^_^
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.