[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to play both Parappa the rapper and Um Jammer Lammy but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: umjammerlammy.jpg (263 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
umjammerlammy.jpg
263 KB, 640x480
I want to play both Parappa the rapper and Um Jammer Lammy but i'm a bit lost at the subject.
I was planning in just download the pirated games and after burning them into cds, i'll play them in my old ps2 slim with the help of the swap magic disc
This is what i usually do with some ps2 games but with the psx ones doesn't seem to work
could you please give me any help?
>>
>>3247025
I would say just buy the games since they are cheap, but Parappa seems to have gone up a bit since I last checked. Lammy is still cheap, though.

On a more helpful note, I seem to remember there being 2 versions of the Swap Magic disc. A DVD version for PS2 games and a CD version for PS1 games.
>>
>>3247057
No, the CD version is for the handful of PS2 games that use CD-ROM instead of DVD-ROM.
>>
Hmmmmm i have the DVD version, what a shame
Do you think that i can find both games in English on ebay, for example? I searched this morning for the Jammer Lammy and i only saw Japanese copies
Also, do you think that it's worth buy it? i have heard about a lot of people complaining about the games don't running to well but i'm not very well informed about that
>>
>>3247057
Hmmmmm i have the DVD version, what a shame
Do you think that i can find both games in English on ebay, for example? I searched this morning for the Jammer Lammy and i only saw Japanese copies
Also, do you think that it's worth buy it? i have heard about a lot of people complaining about the games don't running to well but i'm not very well informed about that
>>
Has anybody played the PSN release they made on it for PS3/PSP/PSV? It may be playable!
>>
You can't play burned ps1 games without a PlayStation 1 version swap disc or a modchip.
Although, I think I recall uLaunchElf having a swap disc functionality, you could try that
>>
>>3247186
I played the Um Jammer Lammy on PSN and parappa on psp for 2 bucks, perfectly playable. It's a 1 hour game, no point in buying it
>>
>>3247265
i believe that if them work well on psp it'll work the same way on psvita, right?
>>
>>3247274
It should yes.
>>
File: 1463768809274.jpg (62 KB, 564x696) Image search: [Google]
1463768809274.jpg
62 KB, 564x696
>>
>>3247110
It shouldn't be hard to find. Here is a brand new copy for $15.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Um-Jammer-Lammy-PS-New-Playstation-/381310543055?hash=item58c7e124cf:g:-bkAAOSwZ8ZW8ZaC
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.