[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want this nes rom file in English. Anybody have it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 56367-Mother_(Japan)-3.jpg (89 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
56367-Mother_(Japan)-3.jpg
89 KB, 495x700
I want this nes rom file in English. Anybody have it?
>>
http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Entertainment_System_ROMs/Earthbound_(USA)_(Proto)/55375

Enjoy op
>>
I can tell you're new here so instead of bullying you let me just say...

Welcome friend

lurk moar too
>>
i like this game but it's no ikaruga
>>
>>3246114
Thanks
>>
>>3246103
Retarded question but is there a SMS version?
>>
>>3246115
lol okay anon
I've been searching in spanish, but almost every translation has the "Eartbound Zero" in the title instead "Mother", and the translatorsfag put their fucking names in the middle of the credits, that annoys me. Maybe an anon had a decent translation here :v
>>
>>3246145
Well it's an official translation that was never released so it's really the best translation you'll get.
>>
>>3246141
No. In the Snes is only the Mother 2, called Earthbound in Europe and América. They are different games, but good at the same
>>
>>3246150
Thank you for the data anon
>>
>>3246157
Not him, but yeah, Earth Bound NES was the official Nintendo prototype ROM. Hackers who dumped it made a hack to disable the antipiracy protection on it named Earth Bound Zero (to distinguish their hack from the normal proto). Otherwise they're the same. You could also try the GBA fan translation done by the guy who did Mother 3 for a better translation, but the original Nintendo one is pretty good for the time, too.
>>
>>3246145
Since you mentioned Spanish, you could try this translation, but I have no idea how good it is. http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1721/

That's a Spanish fan translation you'd have to patch yourself over Earth Bound (USA) (Proto).nes (nonzero version).
>>
>spoonfeeding

bump :^)
>>
>>3247654
Why is spoonfeeding a bad thing again?
>>
>>3247663
Because some people don't want others who crap up the site with requests that could easily be googled? It could be understandable asking for a link in a related thread, which is still shitty, but just starting one? It takes too much effort to do that than just google.
Fuck, you don't even have to finish typing "mother english nes rom" in order to be given a search suggestion to a page with a rom in the first result.

>>>/r/
>>>/wsr/
>>
File: 1449110838459.jpg (436 KB, 691x565) Image search: [Google]
1449110838459.jpg
436 KB, 691x565
I recommend not playing the old earthbound zero rom, the translation is inaccurate.

I recommend the hack that adds tomato's translation to the nes version. Certain lines were changed due to restraints but you get a pretty accurate translation while still getting the nes music and color.
>>
>>3247761
>using the official translation is inaccurate but using a hacked one is.
>>
>>3246145
>":v"
Disgusting, go back to SDLG underage
>>
>>3247792
Yeah it is (:
>>
Play the 25th Anniversary hack.
>>
>>3247761
Earthbound Zero is just the prototype but with less grind.
>>
>>3247809
Yeah and the prototype has a shitty translation.
>>
File: reactionimage12.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
reactionimage12.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
>>3247795
>tfw I'm 31 and still use smileys :'(
>>
>>3247821
D-Dross?
>>
>>3247821

Smilies are an old man thing, teenagers and kids today see it as cringey and outdated, something their parents use.

:)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.