[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. I never played the X series before and I was doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sigmax1.png (206 KB, 320x280) Image search: [Google]
sigmax1.png
206 KB, 320x280
Holy shit. I never played the X series before and I was doing fine until THIS FUCKER came along. I don't even have all upgrades and I can take care of the doggie and Sigma no problem.
Now, here's my question:
Should I look up where the other upgrades are? I hate using guides, but I wanna finish this tonight (before I have to go into work) and I really don't know where I would have to look for some of them.
OR, should I just man up and try to beat this without the upgrades even if it means staying up late?
>>
Man the fuck up and beat it tonight. You'll feel great about yourself.
>>
I like playing megaman X by getting all the upgrades (that I can get without special weapons) and without beating any of the bosses. So I can just crush them in any order. Then I get the rest of the upgrades and beat the game.
>>
>>3241617
get the Hadouken
>>
I like playing MMX without getting the upgrades because the scene with Zero is more boss
>>
>>3241617
I can tell you right now you Sigma's final form is a giant bitch, and it's just going to be a lot worse without all your upgrades.

You should probably go back and get them if you had to resort to posting here.

And I don't blame you, I usually give up on him.
>>
>>3241617
Learn his attack pattern. He is literally able to be dodged by standing between his shots, moving like 2 pixels, and standing, repeat.

Just relax, and pay attention.

I never thought he was so easy until I saw a dude do a no upgrade run, and I just sat there screaming internally at how simple he really is when you're not in a panic mode.
>>
>>3242290
I second this, but it's not like it matters anymore anyway.
>>
The most important thing is to have a couple of e-tanks to well, tank your way through the fight. He's pretty tough for a first-time play.

Those worms below Sigma are there for that express purpose.
>>
Megaman_Vs_Majora's_mask.jpg
>>
>>3242210
The only upgrades that are useful in the final boss fight are health up grades and the armor upgrade. You don't even need the boots, helmet, or X-buster upgrade (which you get regardless). E-tanks are helpful, but not necessary.
>>
>>3241971
not OP but i have never been able to land a Hadouken to Sigma's second form, his first form is no problem, but with the second one I just do it legit.
>>
>>3241971
>>3244884
you cant use the hadoken on velguarder sigma

just fill up an etank on the little worm things on the wall before the fight itself and use rolling shield on his face
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.