[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snes Imports/Reproductions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160521_161056.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_161056.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Recenty bought a European snes and been wonderimg what the best way is to play some import games Like final fantasy 6 and chrono trigger

Am i beter of using a converter or looking for custom pal carts?
Getting a ntsc snes isnt an option atm
>>
>>3239753
On an emulator like bSnes or with an everdrive flashcart.
>>
>>3239753
Emulate europoor.
>>
>>3239758
Ive been looking at those flashcarts

Or ways to get my snes modded
>>
>>3239764
I dont like emuating and want to start a physical collection
>>
>>3239770
Just wanted to know wether i would be beter of using repros or a converter
>>
>>3239770
Jesus Christ, calm the fuck down.
>>
Just play some pal games
>>
>>3239779
>>3239784
>not knowing that copypasta
>>
Best option is either get a US snes or mod your pal snes

Sory bud
>>
>>3239753
60hz switchless mod + flashcard.
>>
>>3239852
Ive read about that but the only mod modding stores here do is the 50/60hz switch + regionfree mod

Do i miss out on alot of games by using a different mod? Or is the switchless that much better?
>>
>>3239862
Switchless means that there is no visible switch on your system to change between 50/60/auto Hz. You can switch the clock rate by holding down the reset button so there is need to mod the chassis.
Also, there is no region protection. The games themselves just look how your console is clocked.
Get a solder iron and a SuperCIC Mod Kit and you are good to go.
>>
>>3239931
Hmm i see, might have to look for someone that can do it for me, i dont have any soldering expeience zo it might be bettwr to let someone do it
>>
>>3239952
Just get a super Famicom of eBay ffs
>>
>>3239765
if you decide to get an everdrive you will net a modded pal system anyway.
sd2snes doesnt need a modded console but is like 2x as expensive.

>>3239764
>europoor
>suggest using an emulator

what a cuck.
>>
>>3242825
If you run NTSC games through a SD2SNES on a PAL system, you would be able to play the game because of the built-in SuperCIC but it will be played at 50 fps like any PAL game because the hardware still decides the framerate of the game.
>>
>>3239753
at least you got the better design
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.