[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a /vr/ regular so forgive me if the thread doesn't belong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: kuwait.png (391 KB, 525x447) Image search: [Google]
kuwait.png
391 KB, 525x447
Not a /vr/ regular so forgive me if the thread doesn't belong here or if some sort of general for this type of stuff exists (though I checked the catalog and didn't find anything).

I'm looking for a retro game that I used to play in my childhood.

It was on Windows in the 98 era (I think).

the game was settled around some sort of Battle League in which different teams (some of them would use Dragons, other zeppelins etc.) would fight in air battles in arenas.

I think the name was something along the lines of "Heroes of the sky" - but I could be totally wrong.
>>
I think that's Panzer dragoon.
>>
>>3234057
Thank you for your input but it's sadly not.

The gameplay was basically like an Arena shooter just with added flying.

As I said before there were different groups you could join that would use different flying mounts..
>>
bump for OP and Saddam.
>>
Flying Heroes
>>
>>3234068
is this the one, op?
>>
File: saddamm.png (289 KB, 378x556) Image search: [Google]
saddamm.png
289 KB, 378x556
>>3234068
Thanks man, exactly what I was looking for.

>>3234063
Here you go.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.