[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm obsessed with NES for a long time. I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 14634546234625435.gif (9 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
14634546234625435.gif
9 KB, 500x563
I feel like I'm obsessed with NES for a long time. I never owned it, so I can't have any nostalgic feelings about it.
It's truly a great console full of awesome games and arcade ports and I feel like it's the greatest console of all tome.
Any thoughts?
>>
>>3232181
It's one of the greatest.
>>
Play it!

Download an NES emulator and play the games. You're missing out.
>>
>>3232209
I do play, how I could say such things without experiencing on my own?
>>
It's a pretty boss system. If you ever get the money later on you should collect all the good games for the system. Don't be the lame asses that go for 100% because a huge majority of games back in the day were just as garbage as the shitty games today. More so than today.
>>
love it. i think i'll play some nes games now
>>
It's my favorite console of all time, but it could be my favorite because it was really the first major video gaming I've ever experienced. I got it shortly after it first came out and some of my most cherished memories is with the NES. My favorite games from there are timeless; I can play them any time, any mood i'm in. I like how the controls were simpler back then too. Just D pad, start, select and a and b.
>>
>>3232181
It had the most classics of any system. It's not unrealistic to say it's the best system ever.
>>
>>3232181
It's okay, I feel the same way about the Amigas.
>>
>>3232181
Well I can definately agree, plus the fact you used yume penguin monogatari helps a ton.
>>
It's nice console, but greatest of all tome? I am not knowing about that for a long time...
>>
>>3234239
>greatest of all tome
of all time, surely.
>>
>>3232181
Can you even find a real NES in brasil?
>>
>>3234192
>definately
Were you born retarded or is it just a concious decision you make every day?
>>
Get that goxxamn penguin off. Tired to see him! Also a fire emblem man.
>>
Master System is far superior.
>>
File: chandler pointing.jpg (12 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
chandler pointing.jpg
12 KB, 200x219
>>3239593
>>
>>3239604
Hi, James.
>>
File: 29889-1-1358120477.jpg (98 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
29889-1-1358120477.jpg
98 KB, 400x301
>>3239607
>>
>>3239607
Sup.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.