[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody have anything to ay regarding the Addam's family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Anybody have anything to ay regarding the Addam's family games? They had to have been popular for there to be as many as there are, right?
>>
>>3230382
I tried figuring out how many their are REALLY but nobody knows for sure
>>
>>3230415
Wait, what exactly do you mean?
>>
>>3230382
Pic related was a solid platformer with lots of exploration and a good challenge. Ocean made a bunch of movie based games and this happens to be one the few that are actually enjoyable.
>>
I fucking love those pixel art portraits. They are kinda creepy but really good at the same time.
>>
>>3230460

Agreed, it was a fun game with a lot of rewarding exploration.

Somewhat difficult at times though.
>>
>>3230382
Fester's Quest was hard was nails. That's the only one I've ever played.
>>
File: oldtree.png (46 KB, 827x554) Image search: [Google]
oldtree.png
46 KB, 827x554
>>3230382 >>3230460 >>3231212
Yup the SNES/Genesis movie tie-in is pretty great. Good controls, good visuals, and very freeform and open-ended, which I think it doesn't get enough credit for

The NES/SMS version is not a downgraded port, but a different, unique game (not as polished as this one though)
>>
>>3230513
I always found very odd that the only portrait without a real likeness to the movie actors was Gomez's. What was with that?

The NES version portraits are hilarious btw
>>
File: what.png (39 KB, 975x334) Image search: [Google]
what.png
39 KB, 975x334
>>3230445
Genesis & SNES Addams family are the same game.

NES Pugley's Scavenger Hunt is also the same game as those two, with different graphics. SNES Pugley's Scavenger Hunt is a different game. NES Addam's Family is yet a different game.

Check pic related, I don't really trust wikipedia on which of these are "different versions" and which are basically entirely different games, but I haven't played them all either.
>>
>>3231214
I only played the PAL version myself, which I heard was fixed quite a bit and made playable. I finished it without too much trouble (except getting lost in the 3D mazes quite a bit the first few times, but hey, I was a kid).

>>3231212
Personally I found the SNES game a bit on the easy side, but it had lot of content so it was okay. Weapons were a bit OP, then again most of the time you'd not have them, if I recall correctly. However, I vaguely remember that the game really threw extra lives at you. Or maybe I just knew where to look for them after a while.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.