[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultima
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: u1pctitl.gif (11 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
u1pctitl.gif
11 KB, 320x200
Lets have an Ultima thread:
Talk about your favorite Ultima game, favorite moments,memories, etc.
Truly, the greatest series of rpgs in video game history.
>>
I started with Ultima Online. Played it for 7 years +
Only played Ultima VII after that.

I really should try the Underworld games.. they sound really good.
>>
>>3230104
My favorite is a tie between Exodus and Quest of the Avatar on NES. III has an awesome soundtrack, and there's actually an album called Ultima Mix that got released in Japan. It does, admittedly, sound like late-'80s, early-'90s J-pop in a lot of the songs, but there are still a few good ones in there. Here's my favorite one out of the bunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsWm80zNdj0
>>
>>3230104

The bizarro secret room in the first town in Ultima 7, which you get to by trying to enter a crate that you place north of the south-east most tree. Lord Britain calls you a horrible piece of shit and tries to kill you.
>>
>>3230363

The one you get to through the chimney? That's the secret room I know, not one with a crate north of a tree
>>
>>3230363
The debug room on top of the blacksmith?
I went there looking for clues on the murder.
The whole crate stacking stuff was retarded.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.