[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game over 13 dollars now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Why is this game over 13 dollars now?
>>
Because it's not.
>>
It's 5$ at most. Don't let anybody tell you differently.

>most common NES there is
>13$
>>
I read once the sprite of Mario on the cover of SMB was taken from Donkey Kong.
Looking at the cover again now, I'm having trouble seeing it. Maybe it's the different colors on Mario's attire that is throwing me off.
>>
>>3222174
This
It's probably the most common game alongside SMB3 and shouldn't be more than $5
>>
>>3222178
It's not a sprite, it's papercraft made to look like a sprite. You will notice that the simultaneous colors are beyond the limits of the system.
>>
>>3222159
Because you overpaid and have proven a higher valuation is now valid. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>3222159
It's hard to run a profit off 5 dollar games on Ebay. Shipping/packing material is normally over 2 bucks.
>>
>>3222159
>insert obligatory poorfag insult
>>
>>3222258
Dang, now the millions of us who needed to buy Mario/Duck Hunt carts are fucked! Thanks, OP!
>>
Angry Joe? Is that you? 13 dollars is almost 7 dollars twice, man!
>>
>>3222258
>>3222261
I didn't buy it. It was at my local game shop. They also had SM64 and Smash bros for over 50 dollars as well.
>>
>>3222159
It's not.
>>
>>3222318
Smash for $50 is actually relatively decent in this day and age. Obviously it shouldn't cost more than $15, but we're well past the point of sanity now.
>>
>>3222258
So youre telling me if there are 10 copies of x game at $1 and 1 copy at $10 and i buy that one, then all the others go up?
>>
>>3222524
To a degree, yes. Someone may see that completed $10 sale and buy the remaining $1 copies to resell.
>>
They have 2 copies of it at a comic book store by my grandma's house. Super beat up copy for $5. Absolutely pristine, best condition I've EVER seen an NES cart, copy for $8
>>
I know this isn't the same game but why the fuck is super Castlevania IV $40 reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
it's not even rare just a popular game >:( fuck you asshole man children that are driving the prices of games up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.