[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Butchered ports thread? Butchered ports thread; https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Mortal Kombat 2 (U) Front.jpg (556 KB, 1407x2361) Image search: [Google]
Mortal Kombat 2 (U) Front.jpg
556 KB, 1407x2361
Butchered ports thread? Butchered ports thread;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2NoKsVmyzM

Pic related.
>>
File: Celes-imprisoned-FFVI-iOS.png (303 KB, 965x644) Image search: [Google]
Celes-imprisoned-FFVI-iOS.png
303 KB, 965x644
>>3221234
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (171 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
171 KB, 1440x1080
literally any game ported to the zx spectrum

that said if i was a lil kid with a zx spectrum over in europe growing up i'd shit my pants with happiness to have ports like this at home. sadly i'm too young and also american to have grown up with the zx spectrum. there's a beautiful charm to it all but you can't deny it sucks ass.
>>
>>3222745
Honestly? It ain't that bad
>>
>>3221234
Is the Saturn version of MKII really that bad?
>>
>>3222804
No OP is just a casual who can't handle a new level of kombat.
>>
>>3221234
Doesn't look bad to me.
>>
>>3221234
Whats wrong with it? Graphics are decent and animation is smooth
>>
File: 345345685369.jpg (43 KB, 340x486) Image search: [Google]
345345685369.jpg
43 KB, 340x486
>>3221234
I don't get it. This looks like a good port.
>>
>>3222843
>>3223107
>>3223149

It's mostly a sound issue, if they had all the correct sounds it'd nearly be a flawless port.
>>
>>3222745
Does that trooper have tits?
>>3222768
Your vision is failing, see an eye doctor before you go blind. Also 'Honestly' is not a question.
>>
>>3221234
The only thing I see wrong with this is that is doesn't have the arcade soundtrack

they probably didn't use it and went with midi because they wanted the music changes to be seamless. Could you imagine the loading if all the variations of the stage music were in CD format?
>>
>>3221234
The only problem with it are the Shang Tsung morphs. Limited because of loading issues.
>>
>>3221234
Funny enough, I think this thread has influenced me to seek out a copy of MKII for my Saturn.
>>
>>3223576
>Honestly is not a question

It's a shorthand form of "(If you're asking me) honestly?"

But I suppose that's a stretch, really. It works grammatically in this context, either way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.