[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nrr81gPXRs1sg3g3so1_400.gif (2 MB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrr81gPXRs1sg3g3so1_400.gif
2 MB, 320x224
>being able to continue where you died but having limited continues
or
>unlimited continues but you get send back to the beginning of the level every time
>>
I'll take credits.
>>
>>3219982
>limited continues and you get send back to the beginning of the level every time
>>
Sent back to a checkpoint after death and only one credit/continue per run.
>>
>>3219982

One life no continues.

If you don't stop playing a game after your first death and burn the cart/CD/emulator device you are underage and a casual.
>>
>>3219993

This

>getting hit at games
>dying at games

git fucking gud
>>
>>3219982
Point Device mode.
>>
1) checkpoints
2) limited continues
3) beat game without continuing to unlock bikini mode
>>
>>3219985
Fucking Super R-Type.
>>
>>3219982
No continues. Back to the beginning of the level
If that's too hard for you there's always Candy Crush
>>
>>3219993
Only right answer.
>>
>games where you don't die at all

Violence is bad mmmmmkay
>>
>>3219993
this tbqh super family computer
>>
File: PS_3DSVC_NinjaGaiden.png (27 KB, 456x409) Image search: [Google]
PS_3DSVC_NinjaGaiden.png
27 KB, 456x409
>>3219982
>not playing a game that does both
>>
>>3219993
>>3219996
>>3220482
>>3220643
t. tryhards
>>
>>3219982
I'll take the second one over the first with any genre
>>
>>3219982
First one. Most games I played with the second one was usually done as a crutch to hide the poor level design.
>>
>>3220478
>No continues. Back to the beginning of the level
if you had to go back that's a continue
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.