[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /vr/ I would like to get into some Capcom Vs Snk 2. I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1280x720
So /vr/ I would like to get into some Capcom Vs Snk 2. I would like to know which is the best version (I have a Japanese dreamcast version and a PSN version) characters are easy to use for an SF fan and any tips in general
>>
Without a way to play this thing online, I advise against it unless you have awesome friends who are also into fighters.
>>
>>3216412
>>
>>3219889
I assume the PSN version has online play, no?
>>
>>3219889
I'm bored and I just wanna learn it.
>>3219897
Nope it's a port of the ps2 game

Also I was not aware about the other thread.
>>
>I would like to know which is the best version (I have a Japanese dreamcast version and a PSN version)
DC is the arcade perfect port. XBox/GC ones are rebalanced ones and competitive scene treats those as entirely new games. PS2 is the most accessible one, because it's the most common one and the differences are minor graphical glitch.

>characters are easy to use for an SF fan
Ryu is in and he's good. Sagat is the best character and he's not hard to learn. SF characters are basically all good except for Dhalsim and Dan.

>and any tips in general
practice basic combos, practice how to do short jumps, K groove is the one for easy wins, A is the overpowered groove, S and P are underpowered ones.
>>
Avoid the GC version
>>
>>3220178
Alright then. How about my team:
Kyo
Ken
King
>>
I wish there was a way to play this game online
>>
>>3221779
You technically can, through PCSX2; it just takes a shit-ton of effort to set up. There's a Discord server for it, though it's not the most active:
https://discord.gg/0eFue7vlvptC2wxt
>>
>>3219889
>>3221779
I think you can play online with demul on the naomi version. It should work well as I play kof XI on netplay with people and it works perfectly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.