[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on the hoot sound player? I'm trying to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (31 KB, 810x648) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 810x648
Your opinion on the hoot sound player?

I'm trying to get it to work and so far no avail
>>
>>3218158
I like the piano visualizer it has for channels but its all in moonrunes. Make sure your music files are in the right directory.
>>
>>3218183
I did but nothing happens
>>
There was a website where the files wouldn't work, I don't remember which one does though
>>
>>3218963
what?
>>
>>3218868
Just drag and drop the files to the player (for the msx it's the KSS file you need to drop into it for example). Rest is just double clicking the the track you want to play from the list.
>>
http://snesmusic.org/hoot/v2/?system=PC-98

If you did get the right ini enhancements and put the correct music files in the right folder. Open up Hoot and hit Ctrl+R.
>>
>>3219826
I put the PC-98 music files into the PC-98 folder?

but when I did and pressed ctrl+R it just loads up the xml files and nothing happens.
>>
File: PC98folder.png (111 KB, 1481x844) Image search: [Google]
PC98folder.png
111 KB, 1481x844
>>3220073
Are you putting the zip files in there? This is what my PC98 folder looks like.
>>
>>3220158
Thank you anon, it finally worked.
>>
Anybody tried on linux?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.