[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's friday the 13th >no Friday the 13th for NES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Friday_the_13th_NES.png (172 KB, 209x295) Image search: [Google]
Friday_the_13th_NES.png
172 KB, 209x295
>it's friday the 13th
>no Friday the 13th for NES thread
What the fuck is wrong with you, /vr/?
>>
>>3212545
shitposting is more important. now FUCK OFF
>>
>>3212545
There is at least one other Friday the 13th retro game

iirc

surely somebody has played something other than the NES game, the reserves of autism on /vr/ are great indeed
>>
>>3212545
Never played it, didn't even know that series had a game for a kids console before the AVGN eps.

Seriously, what the fuck Nintendo?
>>
How has there not been another Friday The 13th game since? Closest is the Splatterhouse series I guess

This game is not terrible, but not great either.
>>
>>3212545
Slasher horror is shit, that's why.
>>
>>3212554
Yeah, it was for the Commodore 64. From what I've seen, it takes its inspiration from Part 5, aka the worst one where not even Jason is in it. You had to go around using sleuthing skills to uncover who was actually Jason.
>>
>>3212594
I think you're thinking of Jason goes to Hell familia. Watching 5 as I type this.
>>
>>3212864
Jason in part V was an imposter.
>>
Well... avgn did review the game. So I guess it on topic for /vr/ - e-celeb general.
>>
>>3213316
Wait really? I missed something somewhere along the line here.
>>
>>3213678
Yep. It was going to be a new series of movies with a new villain taking Jason's place.

Its a shame they ditched the idea.
>>
>>3212594
>>3212864
>>3213316
>>3213678
>>3213776
Having to figure out who was Jason would be very much in line with JGTH though, since that movie is all about Jason switching bodies and people not knowing who he is.
>>
>>3213776
Oooh that makes the ending with Billy make more sense. Also read he got offered a role in 6 but refused.
>>
>>3214945
Oh wait Tommy. Shit.
>>
>>3213316
Also someone gets killed over a chocolate bar
>>
>>3214991
If they just let him do some laundry
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.