[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which game is this? Greetings from /V ! There was an old game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160512_023717.jpg (475 KB, 2334x2786) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160512_023717.jpg
475 KB, 2334x2786
Which game is this?
Greetings from /V !

There was an old game I played when I was around 4 or 5. I can barely remember much detail about it other than: The character was similar to q-bert and used its nose to shoot projectiles. There was some type of lightbulb power ups and it was a side scroller. Finally the game is themed in blue. Any clue what this game? There was a section I couldn't get passed and I want to beat this shit 20 years later.
>>
File: ottiphants.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ottiphants.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>3208270
>Greetings from /V !

don't announce that out loud on here
>>
>>3208337
kill yourself
>>
>>3209020
You first fucktard, lrn2sage
>>
>>3208337
So, was it this one?
>>
>>3209037
I think OP is kill
>>
>>3209035
You must be new, sage has been hidden for a long time.

I bet you think that images cancel out sages too, despite that taking literally less than 10 seconds to check.
>>
>>3209050
This useless thread was well on its way to 404 then someone bumps it back to page 1 with a shitpost, think before you post asshat.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>3209040
No I'm still waiting to see if anyone knows the game. The one posted above isn't it. There aren't graphics to the game besides a few colors.
>>
>>3209094
What was it on
>>
>>3209101
I don't know :( i want to say snes but idk.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.