[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the /vr/ Spitoon. How tough are ya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: latest-1.png (342 KB, 553x651) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
342 KB, 553x651
Welcome to the /vr/ Spitoon. How tough are ya?
>>
I managed to get through the first stage of SMW and only died 9 times.
>>
>>3207243
This one time I told a guy who had an opinion I didn't like to go back to /v/.
>>
>>3207243
I call people 'niggers' 'cucks' and 'liberals' while using a Donald Trump reaction image.

I'm also unironcally a racist, I really do hate niggers and I'm a skinhead (too pussy to join a group tho ;-; )
>>
>>3207439
Cuck
>>
>>3207243
I'm so tough, I cleared ALL six loops of the Castlevania remake on Sharp X68000.
>>
I beat TES Arena without even knowing you could fast travel.
>>
>>3207459
Wait, you can fast travel in Arena?
>>
I beat super metroid without ever being able to walljump.
>>
File: dungeon.gif (21 KB, 659x440) Image search: [Google]
dungeon.gif
21 KB, 659x440
I got the grandmaster ending on Wizardry IV with a guide
>>
>>3207537
woah
>>
>>3207243
I beat Ghosts and Goblins without losing a life on my first playthrough when I 6 years old.
>>
i bought earthbound in a retro game store for $400
>>
I read every post in an Overrated Games thread and didn't respond to any of them.
>>
Pretty sure this qualifies me to at least get in the door...
>>
>>3207640
Legend
>>
I 100% completed the original PC port of Sonic CD using a keyboard. (Arrow keys and space bar)
>>
i beat ikaruga, which is widely acknowledged as the hardest game ever made
>>
>>3207640
Awesome.
>>
I beat Bubble Bobble and got the good ending
>>
>>3207439
you have to go back
https://twitter.com/StopTrumpPAC/status/730190268394315777
>>
I beat Castlevania 1 MSX on a touchscreen
>>
>>3207742
This will never stop being funny.
>>
>>3207243
I beat Doom on Ultra Violence... with a keyboard.
>>
my dad rolled galaga. can i be for him in spirit?
>>
>>3207787
keyboard is preferred way of playing doom anon. try beating it on a calculator
>>
I run the Street Fighter 2 / Street Fighter 3rd strike machine for hours without losing at my local arcade bar.

git gud scrubs
>>
>>3207243
>grew up poor
>only had a sega genesis and a playstation
>lived off used games

I played games the hardway because I could only afford games that had no case thus having no manual.
>>
>>3207243
I buy games I could easily emulate.
>>
>>3207243
I made a perfect lap on Spilskinanke using the piranha.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 743x960
>>3207439
You on the left
>>
>>3207439

Typical /pol/ scumbag. You're probably also some fat fuck loser that smells, and that everyone hates.
>>
>>3207909
That makes no sense though. Wouldn't he be happy that he had a friend like that?
>>
>>3207929
>>3207951
>being this unable to detect sarcasm

Not the original guy, but I am actually a right-wing trumpfag. And it's incredibly easy to see that guy was poking fun at people like me, not actually being what he said.

On-topic:
>>3207243
I beat Wily in Mega Man 7 with just the (charged) buster, and no e-tanks/s-tank. It probably took me close to 3 hours.
>>
>>3207993

Sometimes it's hard to detect sarcasm in written text. It's not like I can hear his voice or anything. If you're a rightwing trumpfag, sure whatever. If you're a racist, sexist, xenophobic piece of shit, then fuck off.
>>
>>3208017
>If you're a rightwing trumpfag, sure whatever.
>If you're a racist, sexist, xenophobic

Why do you people always think this ? No one attacked you dude..
>>
>>3208023

I'm not saying you are, I'm just stating. Chill out dude, I'm relaxed.
>>
I beat both quests on Zelda with no deaths, and got to like, the third dungeon when I tried a swordless quest. Fucking Darknuts.

So, eh, tougher than some, but not exactly tough.
>>
>>3208031
That guy wasn't me. I understood you perfectly; you're fine.
>>
>>3208052
You are certainly entitled to your opinion kiddo.
>>
File: madness.jpg (17 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
madness.jpg
17 KB, 600x800
>>3208061
Thank you for your understanding, laddie.
>>
>>3208061
Hopefully in a few generations it will stop being a repressed opinion and goes back to being the norm.
>>
>>3208068

Dont count on it.
>>
>>3207243
I beat Tetris with my eyes closed
>>
>>3207243
I finished Kid Chameleon.

On real hardware.
>>
When I got the first Discworld game back in the day, I never heard of the books and I managed to finish it. Took some time but I bloody did it.

>That's not so tough

Without any walkthroughs.

>Step right in, sir.
>>
>>3208105
Kid Chamelon can be beat in 2 minutes, though.
>>
I told a reseller that I won't buy games from him anymore, but I don't think he heard me
>>
I beat Battletoads using my feet instead of my hands while I was drunk and blindfolded.
>>
>>3208258
What it's based on a book series? I was playing it on epsxe and stopped, rl reasons. I got up to opening the school gates. I wanted to play it again, but do I have to read the books to actually get grasp of what's going on?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 970x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 970x548
>>3207243
I beat star Fix 64 on expert with no barrel rolls, charged shots, health or laser upgrades, and limited myself to three bombs a level.
>>
I beat Super Mario Bros 1 2 3 on my NES in one day.
>>
>>3207243
I don't shitpost or make bait threads. 100% unironic on-topic and quality discussion is what I contribute to every thread I post in.
>>
>>3208287
That doesn't count and you know it.

The Final Marathon feels like the real end to the game.
>>
>>3209353
cancer
>>
>>3209353
I sage when I shitpost, but most of the time I try being sincere.
>>
>>3207243
I call people autistic on an anonymous online image board
>>
I prefer laser over spread
>>
I'm so tough, I unplugged a USB drive...

Without clicking "safely remove hardware."
>>
>>3209584
I'm so tough that I ignored a tripfag. I could have posted a link to that Tyrone YouTube video. I also could have posted a copy-pasta. But I didn't.
>>
>>3208061
Why does someone keep deleting posts
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.