[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm doing a goddamn ghoul run on Shadowrun for the Genesis,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Shadowrun 2.gif (1 MB, 809x569) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun 2.gif
1 MB, 809x569
I'm doing a goddamn ghoul run on Shadowrun for the Genesis, and for some reason, the game isn't counting the ghouls I've killed.

I'm a hand to hand samurai, is there some bug with unarmed kills not counting or something? I can't find anything online that suggest the quest bugs. It's the one from Gunderson in the Redmond Barrens.

Shadowrun thread too if anyone is interested.
>>
I have never had that issue. I always turn down those jobs if the pay is shit and keep asking till he offers more though.
>>
File: SR555.png (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SR555.png
24 KB, 640x480
>>3200657

Yeah, I've been doing that on jobs. I'm just at a point where I can bareknuckle box a few gargoyles and vamps, so I figure I could pull some more money by doing the ghoul runs.

I finally found on RPG Shrine that it's a bug, but it seems to happen to me everytime on my Samurai. I don't have the issue when I use magic on the Shammy.
>>
File: thesespursdontjinglejangle.png (238 B, 48x32) Image search: [Google]
thesespursdontjinglejangle.png
238 B, 48x32
>>3200387
>>3200663

After doing some testing, I believe it is a bug with killing ghouls using spurs. Kills with guns are counted, kills with hands / spurs are not.

Oh well, guess I'll start my sammy over.
>>
File: types.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
types.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>3200387

Bump. No runners out there chummers?
>>
>>3200985
Why start over? Just you know, buy a gun and start shooting things in the face for that mission type. It's not like they're super difficult and it's not like your karma has a cap, you can max every single stat not that you need too. The only reason to ghoul fight is for karma farming anyway. The money isn't good enough to superscede hacking. All you need to do is get your essential abilities up to snuff and you're good to go.
>>
>>3203018
Seriously it's faster to just do courier mission repeatedly than killing zomfags.

Once you have enough weebyen, max out your deck specs and hack for money. Also easier/less risky to do decking runs with that faq that maps all the networks so you can avoid the BlackTars that eats your expensive programs.
>>
>>3205970
sounds like a fun and exciting way to play being spoonfed the information with no risk of failure. cookie cutter playthrough

>>3203018
I am playing but just sarted I only had the snes version. Just left the barrens to find some lady
>>
>>3200663
>Human mage
He's shit btw. Even the Rat Shaman is better once you max his base stats, or just load up on fetishes. Human stats are just meh in this game.
>>
>>3205973
>cookie cutter playthrough
That's called powergaming.
>only had the snes version.
Sega does what nintenDON'T. Your shit taste shows.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.