[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mothers Day, Board dies because underage are forced to spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Capturedicks.jpg (42 KB, 688x317) Image search: [Google]
Capturedicks.jpg
42 KB, 688x317
Mothers Day, Board dies because underage are forced to spend time with their mom who is still living.

Games with moms in them thread
>>
>>3199779
i was busy with my wife and her son celebrating mother's day, fag
>>
File: Mom-moth.png (6 KB, 429x230) Image search: [Google]
Mom-moth.png
6 KB, 429x230
Mother Russia, most glorious mom.
>>
>>3199779
Final Fantasy IV at least, a mom-to-be; in the original release of the After Years, Rosa would have been pregnant with Ceodore by the end of IV.
>>
>>3199779
>Board dies
/vr/ is supposed to be a slow board. thats what made it good newfag. ur mom probably thinks you're retarded.
>>
File: Mammoth Tank.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Mammoth Tank.png
46 KB, 640x400
>>3199850
fuck yes mammoth tanks.
>>
File: Dragon Quest III (T)000.png (7 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Quest III (T)000.png
7 KB, 256x224
>>
This post made me think... Do we ever see any FF character's mother? We see Rydia's dead mom, but do we ever see any other character's?
>>
>>3199779
Are there any more games where you can actually play as a mom?
>>
>>3200079
I think you see Rosa's mom too in Kaipo?
>>
>>3200079
FF6: Terra's mother
FF7: Tifa's mother, Aeris's mother, Sephiroth's mother
FF9: two full discs are built around Garnet's mother
>>
>>3200112
Bartz's mom too, I think.
>>
File: 42-running.gif (38 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
42-running.gif
38 KB, 480x320
>>3200051
I been here all summer /vr/other
>ur
retarded

How I spend mothers day.
>>
>>3199779
>playing earthbound for the first time
>level 58 just after the pyramid
>most fights last only one round
Am I overleveled? I got lost a lot and lots of fights everywhere
>>
>>3200079
>>3200112
Rosa herself from IV is a mother, at least in the sequels. She was preggers during the original game, if the first release of The After Years is to be believed. They went and took one year off of Ceodore's age in the PSP version to make it so that she didn't have a kid in her belly while fighting aliens made of hatred and evil.
>>
>>3200112
Cloud's mom too, in the flashback.
>>
>>3200112
Julia and Raine, from FF8
>>
>>3199779
>decide its time to boot up my old earthbound cart
>clean it a bit with a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol
>boot it up
>all saves are gone
>oh well
>replace battery
>boot it up again
>an alarmingly large number of enemies in the beginning
oh fuck
>>
File: the-simpsons-1.jpg (63 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
the-simpsons-1.jpg
63 KB, 640x497
>>3200090
Marge Simpson on the Simpsons arcade game
>>
>>3200090
Nina from Tekken.
>>
File: onyankotown00.png (2 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
onyankotown00.png
2 KB, 256x224
>>3200090
In Onyanko TOWN you play a mother cat looking for her kitten who's out exploring the town to bring him home safely.
>>
>>3199779
>Young people being into retro games because they're actually quality instead of some oldfags doing the nostalgiawank is BAAAAD!
>>
>>3200231
If you were overleveled you'd autowin.
>>
Crono's mom seemed nice. Also Lucca's mother too, love the part where you save her from being crippled from the machine.
>>
>>3200231

For the moment you're overleveled, but later on you'll be glad you got them.

>Starman Deluxe
>Atomic Spinning Robot (or w/e)
>Ghost of Starman

Even at high levels they're still a pain in the ass.
>>
>>3199779
Hey kiddo. Your mom loves this new console I got that lets us save space by using original cassettes instead of a micro SD.
>>
>>3200358
The game just has a lot of enemies. It's impossible to trigger the "stupid amount of enemies because you're a pirate" effect without a hacked ROM, because on a normal ROM the game will freeze on a piracy screen the moment you turn it on if it detects something funny. All the other fuckery only happens if a pirate does a half-assed job to remove the routine that brings up the piracy screen.

If you have a legit cartridge, it's possible to accidentally trigger the piracy screen, but there's no way to accidentally trigger any effects beyond that without hacks to get past that screen. Don't worry, chances are it's a coincidence or you've just forgotten how many enemies Earthbound normally has.
>>
>>3200231
Are me? I'm at the same exact point.
>>
>>3200079
It took me this long to realize that we never see or even hear about Yuna's mother so I went digging. Apparently, Rin tells the story of Yuna's parents in brief, that she was killed by Sin which is what drove Braska to become a Summoner so he could get his revenge.

We need an FFX prequel.
>>
>>3200267
I read this five times, very confused, before I realized Rosa was not Rydia. I was gonna say...
>>
>>3200090
SaGa Frontier 2 lets you play as two generations of moms and dads
>>
>>3200051
Not anymore, /v/ has been immigrating here by the masses lately. The days of 2013-2014 /vr/ are gone. We should build a wall and make /vr/ great again.
>>
>>3201123
THEYRE BRINGING MEMES
>>
>>3200207
this thread is for games with moms in them, that pic is unrelated.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.