[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started this. What am I in for? How long does it take to beat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 256x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 256x240
Just started this. What am I in for? How long does it take to beat?
>>
>>3198402
A decent JRPG that didn't get its full potential because the FF team are money-stealing bastards and about 40-50 hours.

If there is any game that deserves a remake, it's this one.
>>
>>3198402
>What am I in for?
Cutscenes
>How long does it take to beat?
I'd say around 20 hours or so if you wanna get everything out of the game, 7 of actual gameplay and 13 of wading through dialogues.

Also, before you even get to the point, Citan was right, Citan is always right.
>>
>>3198419
Have you actually played the game? Xenogears is no where near 20 hours, especially on a first play through idiot
>>
>>3198432
>Have you actually played the game?
Around three times yes.

>Xenogears is no where near 20 hours
It takes around 15-17 hours at best to play through the first disc, the second disc is basically non existent, it shouldn't take you more than 5 hours to get everything out of it unless you like to play in the arena in Nortune a lot.
>>
I've been interested in this game for a while.
Will I like it if I love Evangelion?
>>
File: 1381454228858.jpg (158 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1381454228858.jpg
158 KB, 1280x1024
>>3198463
Yeah, but you'll like it even more if you like Giant Robo and G-Gundam.
>>
>>3198402
>What am I in for
Anime
>How long does it take to beat
around 20-25 hours
>>
>>3198402
>What am I in for?

A decent book that requires you to play video games occasionally.
>>
Depends on how much you enjoy visual novels
>>
What the fuck are people saying? This game takes way longer than 20 hours. Maybe if you had a fucking walk through up at all times it could be that quick but no way in hell if you're just playing it blind are you going to finish it under 30 hours, and more likely over 40.
>>
>>3198829
>This game takes way longer than 20 hours.

Only if you're a slow reader and have the sense of orientation of a mole with labyrinthitis.

The game's pretty straightforward and easy, maybe it wouldn't take you 20 hours on a first playthrough, but if it takes you more than 25 that means you're probably just not a good player.

The dungeons are very straightforward and small with the exception of the sewers in Nortune, the labyrinth in Shevat and the last dungeon, most battles end in a few turns at best, unless you're not upgrading your gears and grinding deathblows like you should and well, there's not much side content in the game anyway so you're just blasting through the story 90% of time anyway.

And the second disc is a joke.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.