[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was very excited at the prospect of buying Tetris today on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tetris_Boxshot.jpg (92 KB, 320x322) Image search: [Google]
Tetris_Boxshot.jpg
92 KB, 320x322
I was very excited at the prospect of buying Tetris today on 3DS eshop, but apparently I'm about a year and a half late to the fact that they were pulled from Virtual Console if favor of Tetris Ultimate. So are there any other good versions of Tetris out there worth getting instead? I've always seen the Gameboy version as the no-frills standard, but my options are quickly diminishing.
>>
>>3194938
>So are there any other good versions of Tetris out there worth getting instead?

The New Tetris on N64 is the best fucking Tetris game around.
>>
>>3194938
Puyo Puyo Tetris is the best modern way to play Tetris.

Also there's already a puzzle thread up, lurk more.
>>
>>3194938
CFW your 3DS
>>
>>3194938
the nintendo themed tetris game for DS is one of my favorite versions of tetris
>>
>>3194996
I used to own it but I was an idiot and sold it. Now it's very expensive.
>>
tetris the grandmaster 3 is the best tetris

but it's arcade only so you'll have to emulate it (although it runs natively on windows I think) or spend a shit ton of cash to get it.
>>
>>3195006
Get a flash cart for $5-10
>>
My top versions are the Tengen NES and the arcade versions.
>>
>>3195451
this or buy a used copy. there are a couple on amazon going for a total of $17
>>
>>3194938
You can get an original gameboy cartridge for less than 5 bucks. There's also the DX version for the gameboy color and the official NES version. Also very cheap. Sure it's stupid that they pulled it from VC but it's not like it's a rare game. Not at all even.
>>
>>3195047
>tetris the grandmaster 3 . . . although it runs natively on windows I think

Yes, and it runs perfectly. Very recommended.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.