[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anything more satisfying than doing richter speedruns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: richter.png (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
richter.png
43 KB, 640x480
is there anything more satisfying than doing richter speedruns?

1997 btw for the retards
>>
>>3190083
Yes, speedrunning an actual Castlevania game.
>>
>>3190125
are you australia-kun's equally autistic cousin that hates sotn instead of 4?
>>
File: igarashi.jpg (183 KB, 787x449) Image search: [Google]
igarashi.jpg
183 KB, 787x449
>>3190136
maybe
>>
>>3190083
>1997 btw for the retards
It's a Playstation game. Does anyone actually say "Not Retro" to Symphony of the Night?
>>
>>3190083
Yes, playing the game normally. Speedrunning is for faggots.
>>
>>3190196
i mean, running it normal as alucard is great, but richter is pretty much made for speedruns
>>
>>3190125
SoTN with Richter pretty much is a classicvania, so you're not just butthurt, you're stupidly butthurt.
>>
>>3190267
No it really isn't. Where is the platforming in SotN? Why does Richter have all these OP moves? How come all the bosses are pushovers?
>>
Whenever I play Alucard I start one shotting everything way too fast. Considering a difficulty hack. Richter mode helps though.
>>
>>3190083
I started speed running Richter awhile ago. Got chaining his ▲▼► move consistently now all I need to do is getting used to jump then instantly doing it. I try to use the d pad then jump before using the whip but still can't get the hang of it. I can beat all of the bosses in the first castle efficiently but then there comes the second castle...
>>
>>3191989
That move is called the blade dash.
>>
Richter is best played on a fightstick.
>>
>>3191989
Forgot to mention I use the keyboard mostly for ePSXe. I use a 360 pad just fine as far as chaining most of the time but I just hate using it. The only other choice I got is the DXC port on my Vita.
>>
>>3191998
I get what you mean the inputs are very reminiscent of fighting games but having to perform those commands one after the other wouldn't do well.
>>
>>3190083
What's the point in speedrunning a game that you literally can't finish?
>>
>>3190083
>is there anything more satisfying than doing richter speedruns?
fapping to Maria
>>
>>3193968
>can't even beat the easiest fucking Castlevania
>>
>>3191917
Are you the guy who insisted that Bravely Default wasn't a final fantasy game due to not having chocobos, moogles, or Cid?

If not, you two should meet up and fuck.
>>
>>3194020
not him and I haven't played Bravely Default. I didn't realize it was actually a Final Fantasy. I thought it was a franchise.
>>
>>3193968
what do you mean by literally can't finish?
>>
Jogo feraaa!!!
>>
>>3194095
>>3194007
The throne room at the end is locked, you can't fight drac and actually beat the game.
>>
File: richter ending.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
richter ending.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>3194132
the credits roll, retard
>>
>>3194132
Nice disinfo.
>>
>>3190083
too many games to play to simply play one to death
c u on the flip
>>
>>3190083
Doesn't matter it's still not retro tripe.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.