[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games you dreamt of back then and that actually existed. I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Saint-Seiya-Gameboy.jpg (2 MB, 2609x1261) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Seiya-Gameboy.jpg
2 MB, 2609x1261
Games you dreamt of back then and that actually existed.

I would have enjoyed this so much...
>>
>>3189157
What's special about it?
>>
>>3189161
I guess OP really liked Saint Seiya, wanted a game of it, but didn't know that there already was one (probably Japan-exclusive, given the pic) until recently.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (55 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
55 KB, 400x550
Only learned about how great this is due to /vr/ a year or two ago. I always dreamed of a platformer game where you had multiple different characters/creatures with different abilities that would go all a huge map.
>>
>>3189167
Hey check out Cocoron.
>>
>>3189157
why's the yellow guy got a goose on his head?
>>
>>3189157
>>3189163
I assume OP is either mexican or brazilian
>>
>>3189209
I'm american and I like Saint Seiya. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>3189584

Nothing. wish i got a caballeros del zodiaco game when i was a kid
>>
>>3189189
it's a swan. he's the knight of the Cygnus constellation
>>
>>3189626
that's cool
>>
>>3189179
It's not the best game out there but it's still really fun specially love that you can create Cyborg 009 in it. That alone makes it 10/10 for me.
>>
>>3191643
cocoron's problem is that the final maps have some dumb platforming that basically says "yeah fuck you if you didn't pick Jet". That and you really only wanna focus on powering up 2 or 3 characters's weapons. No point in wasting time after beating all the initial bosses before finding the egg you need to find.
>>
>>3189167
Can't believe this game sells for more than 1,000 Bison Dollars.
>>
>>3191648
Exactly but it's still fun to mess around with every now and then I love the idea and story of the game
having to do with dreams.
Funny I never knew the creator of Little Samson created Cocoron as well as worked on the original Megaman game.
>>
>>3189157
Similar to you I was hoping for an anime game. A Hunter x Hunter game about the Greed Island arc and it exists! Two even! But ofcourse they are entirely Japanese and noones going to translate them, despite the existing fanbase.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or933kxShq4
>>
>>3189157
>>3189589
Y'all niggers didn't know this existed? I played it when I was like 12 or 13, it was one of the first games I came across on Spanish emulation sites.
>>
A sequel to the Pokemon TCG.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.