[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo anyone play this game on the PC. I remember playing a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Yo anyone play this game on the PC. I remember playing a lot when I was a kid.

Also PC games from the 90's thread.
>>
>>3181649
Yep. This and Hover! were my first experience with home PC games. Aside from minesweeper and solitaire and such. And of course an assortment of Apple II games at school. Shortly thereafter I got big into Descent and Atari collections. Also, Operation Neptune.
>>
>>3181649
I remember playing a demo off a free magazine CD. Loved what was there but never got the full version.
>>
>>3181729
I played a lot of demo disks myself when I was a kid. I can remember playing Rayman, Doom, Tempest 2000, as well as a shit ton of other games that I can't remember the names of.
>>
There was one song for the sequel that I can't get over. This shit is still stuck in my head.

https://youtu.be/b7NrILLMSfw
>>
>>3181649
My friend had this and he only let me play it once. I hope it's as good as I remember
>>
I played the SHIT out of it. I want a remake with a shit ton of new gadgets and maps and a return to the simplistic grey Windows look.

>tfw you'll never be good enough to just mod it
>>
File: Klass-of-99.png (25 KB, 652x492) Image search: [Google]
Klass-of-99.png
25 KB, 652x492
I can't be the only one to have played Klass of 99, right? Its predecessor was a Spectrum game Skooldaze.

>pic related
>>
>>3181649
Yes, but the Windows 3.x version, not the DOS original. It's not aged that well though.

>filling the screen with 150 blimps and watching our 486 PC slow to a crawl
>>
Played a lot as a kid. Now I have the GoG version but I can't get TIM3 puzzles to save. Anyone else run into this?
>>
>>3182196
>not this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0BY464xuM
>>
>>3183252
>>3183250
Yeah that's the Windows 3.x TIM. Unfortunately there's no decent way to run that on modern PCs.
>>
>>3183256
It's a damn shame too, it's such a great way to waste time at work
>>
>>3183256
Win 3.11 on dosbox. The 3DO version should run in fourdo emu. It has different art style but more puzzles.
>>
>>3183196
Played the coitus out of this game, never even came close to finishing it though.
The company also remade bunch of other 80's classics and they're all free.
>>
>>3183558
I used to play it a lot myself, never finished it either, though. Just going from class to class was fun as a kid.
Then I discovered that there was another Spectrum game from the series where there were two schools, one for boys and one for girls and a playground in the middle and I always wished Klass of 99 would get a sequel.
>>
anyone play MECC's Space Subtraction?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.