[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sega Master System
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Sega-master-system-logo.png (54 KB, 1000x300) Image search: [Google]
Sega-master-system-logo.png
54 KB, 1000x300
Hey /vr/

I was wondering where I can find cheap master system carts. I don't want to pay 80$ for an ever drive, the perfect scenario would be a "1337 in 1" game cart (kind of like the nes ones you can find on ali express). On ebay the lowest price for a master system game is about $10 with shipping.

Also, master system general
>>
>>3181000
You can play Master System games with an $80 everdrive, on a MD/Genesis?

>On ebay the lowest price for a master system game is about $10 with shipping.
Also that does seem pretty cheap..
>>
>>3181034
I want to test out this SMS.
Thanks for the input though.
>>
>>3181000
Not sure if anything has changed over the years, but multi-game pirate SMS carts were extremely rare, at least in the horizontal western style cart shape.

The Game Gear got a lot of pirate carts tho, despite being more or less the same machine.
>>
>>3181117
good to know, thanks !
>>
>>3181000
emulate you massive faggot
>>
>>3181000
Remember that the Master System is region free between the UK and the US. The Master System was HUGE in the UK, which means the market is flooded with lots of cheap carts. If you want cheap stuff, import from the UK to the US.

Even better when you consider that kids these days are mostly interested in NES stuff which was never really popular here, so there's a fuckton of stuff here that's often overlooked.
>>
>>3182210
Same with Australia/probably Brazil
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.