[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luigi's Chronicles 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: Luigi's Chronicles 2.png (4 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
Luigi's Chronicles 2.png
4 KB, 512x448
Any of you guys play Luigi's Chronicles 2?

It's just like Super Mario Bros 3, except much harder. I played it last week, and thought it was wildly entertaining. Anyone beaten it?

Also, game hacks thread.
>>
Like clockwork
>>
Wow! What a cool looking game!

It would be fun to watch someone play it online, before actually trying the game, though.
>>
>Also, game hacks thread.
>>3163930
>>
Wow! I sure wish Mike Matei would review this with bootsy. What a fun time that would be!
>>
>>3173257
Wow man, please tell us where you found this beautiful romhack! I bet you found this on your own without having to watch some e-celebshit now, didn't you? I mean, there's no way Cinemassacre uploaded this a day ago so tons of people might have known about it, right??

/s
>>
Did they seriously not know that you can slide down a slope when pressing down?
>>
>>3173473
Everyone at cinemassacre are hack fraud posers
>>
>>3173435
>>3173451
Stop shilling your e-celeb shit.
>>
>>3173435
>Wow! I sure wish Mike Matei would review this with bootsy. What a fun time that would be!
Whoa! How awesome!
https://youtu.be/_-Po5rji7MI
>>
>>3173389
>>3173435
>>3173451
>>3173503
I found this game about a week ago, before Cinemassacre posted it on their channel. I had no idea it was even posted on Youtube.
>>
>>3173564
Sure you did faggot.
>>
>>3173579
>Being this stupid
Just because someone posts about a game on 4chan, that doesn't mean it was influenced by an e-celeb. How many Youtube gaming channels are there? A million?

My question; How did you guys even know the game was uploaded on Cinemassacre? You must have a subscription to their channel.
>>
>>3173582
Shut the fuck up you dumb shill cunt.

Notice that first post in your thread?
"like clockwork"

He mean's that like fucking clockwork, mike post a video of him playing a game and you little faggots make a thread just like this one and pretend you just so happened upon it.

Fuck off to /v/ you fucking cunt.
>>
>>3173589
>mike post a video of him playing a game
How did you know Mike played this game? You have a subscription to Mike's channel. Way to make it obvious, faggot.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1142x856) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1142x856
>hey guys I just happened upon this totally obscure GARBAGE romhack "LAST WEEK" and decided to post it some hours after mike matei posted his video!

>TOTAL COINCIDENCE YOU DUMB NERDS!!@!

>I waited 1 week because thats how long it takes to play a nintendo game with no saves in it!
>>
>>3173594
>Admits he is subscribed to Cinemassacre
Self-pwn.
>>
>>3173597

>"self-pwn"
Hi mike, I know you're 40 years old and still trying to be hip since your girlfriend is in college, so please get with the times, and update your insult catalog. It's not 1997 anymore. Nobody says that anymore.
>>
>>3173604
>Hi mike, I know you're 40 years old and still trying to be hip since your girlfriend is in college
You seem to know a lot about Mike Matei.
>>
>>3173607
I should. I've watch all their videos.
And we all know you've watched their latest one.
>>
How is this thread shilling?

OP never linked any videos.
>>
>>3173616
He thought someone would post the link for him by mentioning it.
>>
>>3173620
>He thought someone would post the link for him by mentioning it.
How do you know that?
>>
>>3173628
Because this same thing happens every week "like clockwork"
>>
>>3173629
>Because this same thing happens every week "like clockwork"
Oh, yeah? Which threads were they? And what games?
>>
>>3173645
Learn how to use a 4chan archive, then go through the retro catalog on their site. Have fun retard.
>>
File: in your pipe5x5.jpg (42 KB, 232x235) Image search: [Google]
in your pipe5x5.jpg
42 KB, 232x235
>>3173659
You've already been found out and nobody believes you. Quit trying.
I'm only baiting you on and on to see how much of a sperg you really are.

>I have to keep lying anonymously or people will find out I really DID just watch mike mateis video!!@! oh nooo!
>>
File: Whut.jpg (45 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
Whut.jpg
45 KB, 365x450
>>3173663
>Still not naming the titles of games and threads made from shilling Mike Matei
Next time have facts to back up your claims.
>>
>>3173591
And?
>>
lmao i sat that there video last nite wherein old baldy bootsy and tiny tinkler mike from angry video nerd played this dumbo game and got their buttocks pwned back to the stone age lmao i though that old boosty said he was a professional video retro game player or something yeah right he prolly sits around with a corn cob up his pooty hole playing MODERN JUNK ok that's my opinion on this site
>>
Is this hack any good or is it Kaizo tier?
>>
>>3173257
Why is the color scheme fresh shit and sand? Seriously, who could look at a Mario level color scheme like that and think it looks good?
>>
I've never even heard of Mike Mattey before this. Cool your tits turbonerds. The game existed before youtubers look at it, and it will exist after they're done with it too. Coincidences happen more often then you think
>>
>>3173821
(You)
>>
>>3173923

Mike pls go
>>
How about next time we actually discuss the game and ignore the fact that some eceleb fag played it nor do we link said video?
Or just ignore the thread completely otherwise?

OP was bad but you faggots just did exactly what he wanted, you are way worse.
>>
>>3174058
Uz we have a romantic hack general and this faggot wanted attention by going outside of that.
>>
>>3173257
>except much harder

I'm a romhacker, I change games to be muuuuuuuuuuch harder. look at my epic game that is so much harder then the original, everybody stay tuned for my next upcoming epic hack that makes the game muuuuuuuuuuch harder.

Goddamn romhackers, translate something instead.
>>
>>3173503
You're either hungry for attention or a stupid fuck who doesn't even know what sarcasm is.
>>
>>3173257
Pat and Ian on the CU Podcast are going to cover this game and how difficult it is.
>>
>>3173257
>backgrounds and sprites all shit-brown color

You would think if someone was going to take the time to make a hack to redesign the game they would at least try to use a better color scheme.
>>
>>3173821
Underage faggots can't post here
>>
>>3174896
You graphics fags will be the death of me. It literally does not matter in the slightest, you're just looking for something to whine about. Do you also bitch when daddy gets you the white ipod instead of the black one?
>>
File: m5ogpNA.jpg (116 KB, 2190x1155) Image search: [Google]
m5ogpNA.jpg
116 KB, 2190x1155
>>
>>3175516
>burns his romhack into a cart and sends it to Big Mike for shill purposes
>shills the resulting video and hack itself on /vr/
>gets mad when its shit color palette gets pointed out

Mike and James and Bootsy too cool for emulators, those are for cheaters! Have to play romhacks on real carts instead! (using a high definition flatscreen)

Don't forget to maintain that 24fps framerate for the real NES feel since muh film school. Nothing like watching Mike play live on stream with an invisible character due to flicker effects. How long has YouTube supported 60fps now? Many moons or many suns?
>>
>>3173579

Not everyone goes on youtube all day like you, ya dink
>>
>>3173558
this was actually painful to watch. Are these guys supposed to be good at mario games? Because it doesn't seem like it. Especially when they start trying to run and jump on the slopes where you're clearly supposed to slide.
>>
>>3175812
A significant portion of their time spent talking in YouTube videos is them going on about how good they are at video games. The bald one with the hat especially considers himself a Retro Game Master.
>>
>>3173865
Pls respond
>>
>>3175817
>The bald one with the hat especially considers himself a Retro Game Master.

Not really. A lot of the videos of classic games where he said he never played them before. I think one was Marble Madness, then Donkey Kong Jr., Pilotwings, etc. He's only a master at a select few games that he sits down and learns their patterns.

>>3175812
Those slopes weren't very steep. It looks like you would get more speed running down them than sliding.
>>
>>3175538
this
>>
>>3174264
>romantic hack
so that's what the "rom" stands for
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.