[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>here, bro, you can be player 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
>here, bro, you can be player 2
>>
That's not a bad controller though.
>>
>>3170954
It might be one of those sneakily bad controllers. Design looks identical to a 6 button MD controller, but it might feel like cheap Chinese shit.
>>
>>3170984
>>3170954
That controller is shit, look at it there's no sega branding it's a knock off.
>>
>dat 2-foot cord
That is one thing the SNES will always, ALWAYS beat the genesis on. The cords were inexcusably short on the 3-button controllers, and even the 6-button ones which have double the length are still shorter than those of their Nintendo counter-parts. I swear a good chunk of Genesis nostalgia comes from the forced-immersion from having to sit that close to the TV set.
>>
>>3170949
Thanks for giving me the advantage on Street Fighter 2.
>>
These are literally 2 dollars on ebay. I am tempted to find out if they are shit.
>>
File: 250px-Thunder_Force_III_cover.jpg (28 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
250px-Thunder_Force_III_cover.jpg
28 KB, 250x351
>>3170949
Thanks. Let's play Thunder Force.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1000x750
>you can be player 1, bro, I'll use the Sony controller
>>
>>3170989
Knock-offs aren't always shit. I bought a cheap-ass unbranded SNES knock-off controller off eBay for basically nothing and it actually feels better than the original one. The cable is ridiculously short, but I guess they have to cut costs somewhere.
>>
>>3171414
Has science gone too far?
>>
I bought 2 of these for like 5 dollars. Im still waiting for my chinese package.
>>
>>3171416
>Knock-offs aren't always shit.

No, but knock-offs of THAT controller are practically always shit.
>>
>>3171503
they're not for genesis but for bootleg famicom console
>>
>>3170949

>those ABC buttons

I chuckled

>all these people who didn't notice OP's pic was a knock off controller

I chuckled again
>>
The official 6 button isn't that great. The D pad is ok, but they improved it for Saturn. It feels light and cheap.
>>
>>3171609

check the pin connector, they are for Genesis. Anyways i just want them for an experiment.
>>
File: ultraracer64.jpg (22 KB, 450x278) Image search: [Google]
ultraracer64.jpg
22 KB, 450x278
"Here's your controller, bro. Let's see who's the betar SSB player."
>>
>>3172161
What the actual fuck?
>>
Any good USB genesis controllers? Would like one for emulation. Don't mind if it's 3 button or 6 button.
>>
>>3172161
>>
File: Saturn-pad-2.jpg (113 KB, 608x310) Image search: [Google]
Saturn-pad-2.jpg
113 KB, 608x310
>>3172438
>tfw the n64 beat out the saturn with that thing
it's not fair, /vr/. it's not fair.
>>
>>3171414
that's gross
>>
>>3172457
They should've finished that fucking Sonic game and just MAYBE.
>>
here bro
>>
>>3170984
Owned one, can confirm. The only first party Genesis pad I've ever owned was actually the later model that came with the Genesis 3.
>>
>>3172457
maybe the saturn could have tried having some video games
>>
>>3172579
Not retro, but thanks for playing.

Aside from that, I owned a clear green wireless Mad Catz Xbox controller and that thing was tits.
>>
>>3172579
Who would have though Madcatz would eventually get their shit together and start making decent hardware.
>>
File: SN Programpad.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SN Programpad.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
I'll use this one bro
>>
>>3170949
Sorry your pad broke when I was using it. I don't know what happened.

I got you a new one.
>>
File: madcatz.jpg (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
madcatz.jpg
140 KB, 640x480
here bro, you'll be player 4
>>
>>3173606

This looks kinda neat. Saturn style d-pad and button layout, although the buttons could be more close together.
>>
Thanks
>>
>>3171972
It will burn your genesis
>>
>>3171323
i got the japan super nintendo and the cords are retarded short
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.