[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1557x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1557x1381
The goggles do nothing
>>
>>3169649
You might have to totally fuck your color balance to match your glasses.
>>
>>3169662
Not him but I never thought of this.
Gonna try it out
>>
>>3169830
>>3169662
I messed with it a bit and didn't see much of a difference. I looked at some screenshots on the internet to see if my computer monitor would display things any better, and no. OTOH some 3D movies I found on YouTube look ok.
>>
>>3169649
Quick OP, try it with 3D World Runner
>>
SoberDwarf you're a cool guy and I like your videos
>>
>>3169649
>goggles
Maybe the part of your brain that's damaged also affects vision?
>>
>>3169649
maybe the lenses have to be on the other eye. Try putting them on upside down.
>>
>>3170087
>>
>>3170170
>tumblr
>>
>>3170087
Damn, this place really is becoming /v/. Okay kid, time to get educated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY
>>
>>3169649
You have to press select first.
>>
>>3170203
Not even. That's at best a /b/ tier may may.
>>
>>3170482
Uh no that is an authentic /vr/ era meme for a /vr/ appropriate thread
>>
>>3170531
>I'm so oldfag I've been on /vr/ before the internets
>>
>>3169649
Not the original glasses it came with, just saying ;)
>>
>>3170671
>Memes never existed before the internet
>>
>>3170671
I'm so oldfag I cracked a 9/11 joke on 4chan before the second tower fell!
>>
>>3171078
>I'm so oldfag authentic /vr/ era memes existed before the internet
>>
>>3172946
>I'm so oldfag I ran a BBS on my C=64
>>
>>3170189
She more than likely got that off of google images asshole. You're a delusional nut if you SERIOUSLY expect literally EVERYONE on this BOARD to just RENAME every single IMAGE they got just to please YOU!
>>
>>3172978
I actually did run a BBS on my c64. How young do you have to be to think that's a ludicrous or impossible claim?
>>
>>3169662
Mfw when my telly only had
On/off power button
Channel up/down
Volume Up/down
And three tiny bittons for tuning that for some reason fucked up the channels if I ever even thought about going near them.
>>
>>3173303
My last TV didn't even have buttons on it. Period. I sold that shit for two thirds of the price.
>>
>>3169649
Do you see two roads when wearing the glasses? If yes, the colors are too far off for it to work.
>>
>>3173141
I don't.

If I wanted impossible I would have said a Z3
>>
>>3173141
300bps? Did you use an acoustic coupler? I didn't get online until my 8088 and it had a regular card. It only had one slot so I had to choose between a modem and a video card. Too bad I didn't know about risers.
>>
>>3174314
>i'm so oldfag I can't even greentext rite

>>3174534
300 baud, electrically coupled. You might have been able to use a serial modem but the price difference was insane.
>>
>>3173828
I see a faint double image if I close one eye but I don't think that's the whole story... if the colors are off it makes everything look screwed up but you still get something of a 3D effect, every way I try it, it just looks like total crap.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.