[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/VR/, I AM THE WIND FISH... LONG HAS BEEN MY SLUMBER... IN MY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: wind_fish.jpg (54 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
wind_fish.jpg
54 KB, 320x288
/VR/, I AM THE WIND FISH... LONG HAS BEEN MY SLUMBER... IN MY DREAMS... A FORUM APPEARED AND WAS SURROUNDED BY AN INFERIOR FORUMS. WITH PEOPLE, ANIMALS, AN ENTIRE WORLD! ... ... ... ...… … … … BUT, VERILY, IT BE THE NATURE OF DREAMS TO END! WHEN I DOST AWAKEN, 4CHAN WILL BE GONE… ONLY THE MEMORY OF THIS DREAM LAND WILL EXIST IN THE WAKING WORLD…

/VR/ LET US AWAKEN TOGETHER
>>
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>3167651
>The OP post
>The reply post
>The bump post
>The tripfag post
>The request post
>The sauce post
>The image dump post
>The shitpost
Now Link, post them all together!
>>
File: windfish-tatt.jpg (120 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
windfish-tatt.jpg
120 KB, 640x640
bump to not make 4chan vanish
>>
>>3169293
Ya gotta be fucking me? Someone tatted this on themselves?
>>
>>3169332
No. Someone else did it for him.
>>
File: image.jpg (458 KB, 897x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458 KB, 897x647
>>3169336
>>
File: Rich Evans.jpg (67 KB, 647x697) Image search: [Google]
Rich Evans.jpg
67 KB, 647x697
>4chan disappears
>my life becomes completely empty in an instant
>>
>>3169435
But if you truly believe you'll become a seagull
>>
>>3169441
No. My hero didn't achieve a perfect run.
farewell
>>
>>3167651
>/VR/ LET US AWAKEN TOGETHER
>Aonuma is still in charge of the franchise
The nightmare won, it's over.
>>
File: SmttnKttn50fd70edd02b6.jpg (27 KB, 371x660) Image search: [Google]
SmttnKttn50fd70edd02b6.jpg
27 KB, 371x660
>>3169332
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>3167651
What the fuck is /VR/?
>>
>>3167651
>WHEN I DOST AWAKEN, 4CHAN WILL BE GONE… ONLY THE MEMORY OF THIS DREAM LAND WILL EXIST IN THE WAKING WORLD…
thanks, get on with that please
>>
>>3169637
VIRTUAL REALITY MOTHA FUCKA
>>
>>3169293
That sucky SS design
>>
>>3167651
>WHEN I DOST AWAKEN, 4CHAN WILL BE GONE

Please wake up ASAP then.
>>
I'm definitely playing this game next. Is there any appreciable difference between the two versions of this game besides color?
>>
>>3174328
The DX version has color, bug fixes, and an extra dungeon. It also gives you optional upgrades that make you over powered.
>>
>>3174328
>>3174380
Don't forget the Photography side quest where you'll probably miss a few unless you walk around the entire map after ever side-event, cat complete without turning yourself into a their and ruining you name (and ending maybe?) and you can't even get all of them anyway because the first one changes depending on your response when he asks.
>>
>>3169293

Seashell wearing a party hat

Bananas

Bow and arrow

Steampunk surfboard

Playstation top face button symbol

Piano

Chunk of meat with chopsticks

Violin

Centre: Seal on acid
>>
>>3177000
I meant to say vagina wearing a party hat
>>
>>3177001
Well you fucked up your own joke, didn't you? You should have deleted and started again - at least that way, some of us would have been none the wiser.
>>
>>3167651
Wake up faggot. Saging so you'll wake up faster and save me of this place.
>>
>>3178819
>That feeling when the Windfish will never wake up
>You'll be trapped in this nightmare forever
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.