[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've just started playing this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 7143_front.jpg (123 KB, 640x917) Image search: [Google]
7143_front.jpg
123 KB, 640x917
I'm enjoying it so far but
>reach a dead end and face a wall
>there's apparently nothing on the ground or anywhere else
>Inspect because why the fuck not
>a Leprechaun appears out of nowhere and joins my party
>wat.jpg
I'm all about hidden stuff, but does the game really expect me to use Inspect on every single tile? I really don't like missing stuff but I'd also like to finish this game without using a guide.

Also, Shining thread I guess.
>>
>>3114750
Who cares about missing stuff, just play it.
>>
Getting all them little fairy's and that gives some kind of mega powerful first strike
>>
>>3114750
When I was a young'n my uncle dropped off this gem, and a Sega Saturn. So I wanted to play it of course. Come home, and my stepdad says my uncle took it back. I ask my uncle, he's like "NAH". Turns out my stepdad sold it for crack. Fuck this game and the memories attached
>>
>>3115404
U srs nigga?
>>
>>3115408
no joke. You know how bad I wanted a fucking Saturn!!??? Real bad. I had Shining in the Darkness on Genesis, and was hype as fuck to play this.
>>
>>3114750
>Expects to 100% a JRPG without using a guide
>>
>>3115425
Its a breeze to play

Until later on in the game when the mazes get twisty and that puzzle in the tower was a bit of a git
>>
>>3115418
With such a shitty childhood no wonder you became a tripfag
>>
File: 1425732910181.gif (10 KB, 576x448) Image search: [Google]
1425732910181.gif
10 KB, 576x448
>>3114750
>JRPG
>have to walk into every wall just in case it's fake and you can pass through it
>fights are trivial but the challenge is staying awake while trying to succeed at that 1 in 255 chance at stealing
>have to talk to every NPC twice in case they have additional dialogue and no way to skip the text if they don't
>>
File: 1422988928195.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1422988928195.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>3118310
>have to swap your lead character and talk to every NPC 4 times because the dialogue changes
>changing lead character requires going into a clunky menu screen and multiple button presses
>>
>>3118310
>that gif

Did they translate Arino's Challenge 2?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.