[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vr/ think you can help me out? I got a trip to go down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: download (5).jpg (5 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5 KB, 251x200
Hey /vr/ think you can help me out?

I got a trip to go down and see my friends in Louisiana this Thursday for the week. I'm supposed to bring my N64 so we can play some local games together, But I recently found out my other N64 controller broke down, so I've only got 1 working.

Usually, you buy offline, but I need a replacement by wednesday night and all the places I found don't offer 1 day shipping.

Any of you cool cats know a solution? Appreciated.
>>
>>3112525
Buy one at a store?
>>
>>3112607
nothing local. All i have are gamestops, and they dont carry anything pre 7th gen
>>
>>3112610
You're going to Louisiana though there should be a store that carries them in between
>>
>>3112643
its a flight from california, there is no stops
>>
>>3112676
get the games on vc and bring some gamecube controllers. get gamecube to n64 adapters. send the n64 controllers directly to your friends house?
>>
>>3112710
wouldn't work, need data, and 3 days isnt enough time to unlock every smash character, gym leader challenge, goldeneye map and wave rider course
>>
This is the stupidest thread in a long time. Go fuck yourself OP, nobody cares and I hope you don't find the solution.
>>
>>3112525
I'll send you one, or more. Brand new if you want. But it'll cost you. Not only for the overnight shipping, but the product.. I have several to spare. Used, new, like new, and some a bit rough. But all acceptable, definitely.
>>
>>3112724
You're in a shit part of California, just get some meth. I don't care for this defeatist attitude of yours.
>>
>>3112736
Hostile much?

>>3112784
I don't follow.
>>
>>3112792
if you did a bunch of meth you might be able to get all those things done in 3 days, or you might take apart the vcr. worth a shot either way. are you in fucking barstow tier area? How can you not get a n64 controller overnight in CA?

I don't believe you.
>>
>>3112816
A. Moreno Valley. We don't have any Retro shops or anything like that out here, just Gamestops. closest is in the LA area

B. I don't know what meth is, but I assume its a drug so sorry, thats a no go.
>>
>>3112831
looks like you're just going to have to blow your buddy to make up for the fact you failed on the game front then.

let him finish wherever he wants and he'll forgive and forget.
>>
>>3112840
you're speaking gibberish to me. but if you aren't going to help please leave.
>>
>>3112854
there is no help, you can't even pick up a fucking phone and call a game store. Google a retro store in L.A. talk to a human, tell them you need the controller yesterday. see if they can help.

are you 12? how do you not know what a blowjob is, shit you should blow the guy anyways it's a great bonding exercise.
>>
>>3112873
>Call a store

Where? There are none in my area. closest is like 6 hours to drive. you make it sound like I have them in town, which I don't.

Anyways will all your profanity spewing i'm going to guess you're from /v/ and don't understand how things work around here, So welcome to /vr/.
>>
>>3112892
aww you had me, I was about to get mad but you tried a lil too hard on this one. have another (you) for the road.

thread hidden
>>
>>3112525
>Hey /vr/ think you can help me out?
/vr/ lacks the technology to remove your extra copy of chromosome 21. There's nothing we can do for you.
>>
>>3112525
>buy offline

Like, in a store?
>>
>>3112892
I'm purdy sure he was tellin you to call a store and see if they could overnight you some trollahs. People are more helpful than computers ya'know

>>3113561
It's true.
>>
>>3112736
>>>/v/ baby
>>
>>3112525
Maybe look around where your friend lives if there are no retro shops in your area. Otherwise online is the only option.
>>
>>3112525
I dunno dude check your local trader. We have craigslist and Kijiji where I live.
>>
>>3112676
What two cities in California and Louisiana have fucking airports with direct flights between them but no stores that sell fucking N64 controllers?
>>
>>3112525

What city in Louisiana, if you are close I can sell you one.
>>
guarantee there's a retro shop somewhere around you or him. this isn't hard anon.
>>
I think you can still get N64 controllers at Five Below, got one in your town? Flea market, local Goodwill, pawn shops, thrift stores, you can find nintenduh junk anywhere
>>
Just google where you can find a game shop in that town. I have like 3-4 stores in my city that sell N64 controllers.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.