[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK so I'm finally determined to start Wizardry 6, and hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
OK so I'm finally determined to start Wizardry 6, and hopefully move onto 7 and 8. I've read the manual and some of the cluebook but it's quite a bit to take in.

What is a good idiot-proof party to start with, which will hopefully transition well to 7 and 8? I don't really care about min/maxing hardcore or gamebreaking stuff, just want something that will get me through the game and have some fun with the mechanics, without getting too autistic.

Any other tips I should know before starting?
>>
Is the cluebook for cheating bastards?

PROTIP: graph paper
>>
makes sense that it's called wizardry, you'd have to a 30 year old virgin to enjoy that shit
>>
counter sage for grids and dungeons
>>
The only thing that really seems vital in the beginning is a bard.
You're extremely outclassed in the beginning and the bard's lute allows you to even the odds.
For everything else you can just class change to your own preference.
>>
>>3111318
most people say the bard is useless in the second half. any recommendations on what class to change to?
>>
>>3112828
The main difference between the classes are the spells they can learn and the equipment they can use so the obvious choice would be some area where you think you're lacking. E.g. you have good samurai equipment but no samurai.
Monks and ninjas are great for their unarmed bonuses so having one or more rarely hurts. Ninjutsu and Kirijutsu are also great skills to grab.
>>
please respond
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.