[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bootleg/Pirated Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_lnf88hrfKr1qlh1zlo1_540.jpg (35 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnf88hrfKr1qlh1zlo1_540.jpg
35 KB, 512x448
I didn't see one in the catalog, you faggots. I thought I'd fix that.
>>
So it's like Mario, only with a plumber
>>
>>3106830
No. It's like Mario, but with a plumber.
>>
>>3106853
And it's by Nintondo.
>>
>>3106779
Is this the equivalent of 7 Grand Dad threads on /v/?
If so please do all of a favor and go back where you came from.
If legit I am from Eastern europe pretty much my whole experience about retro games is based on famiclones and famicom bootleg games and I can share some of my views.
>>
What's the point
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>3106779
>Man 1
You see, he is just a man.
>>
Why has nobody ever tried porting Super Mario World to the Genesis?
>>
>>3107861
https://youtu.be/P_GnSEQK97g
>>
>>3107902
That isn't a Super Mario World port on the Genesis
>>
File: Resident-Evil-Famicom-2.jpg (66 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-Famicom-2.jpg
66 KB, 600x370
>>
>>3107902
My ears are bleeding
>>
>>3107861
Why? So it can have shit music/effects/colors?
>>
File: Zelda II - Shadow of Night.png (5 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
Zelda II - Shadow of Night.png
5 KB, 256x224
why aren't you playing Zelda II - Shadow of Night in hard mode?
>>
Anyone ever run into this?

I've got a 150-in-1 GBA cartridge (could be a different number?). It's an outdated version of pocketNES, and it has several romhacks of each game in the list. There's pirate romhacks where the game's name is simply changed, as well as a few that are likely to be found in an NES rom torrent from 2005.

Also, is there anyone that archives pirate roms?
>>
>>3111974
FM synth is not bad, though it is easy to get it wrong. It is worth porting it just for the novelty of it.
>>
>>3111974
Biggest advantage would be the square pixels. SNES has rectangular pixels but it looks like the the SMW artists didn't know or care, and things that are obviously supposed to be circles or squares look distorted.
>>
>>3112396
Because it's a grindy piece of garbage with parts required for progression scattered and hidden across the world map with literally no indication where.
>>
>>3106779
where can I find a good 60-to-72 pin adapter?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.