[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Games that don't retain the same playstyle the entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: some video games.png (1 MB, 1200x659) Image search: [Google]
some video games.png
1 MB, 1200x659
>Games that don't retain the same playstyle the entire way through
More like these?
>>
The Adventures of Bayou Billy
>>
>>3106337
Plok
>>
File: 1444817197973.png (433 KB, 479x533) Image search: [Google]
1444817197973.png
433 KB, 479x533
>>3106339
You're telling me that the game that skullfucks me right from the very beginning gets better?

Well I guess it's time to git gud
>>
>>3106347
Yeah, it has driving and shooting stages (that are awesome). It was one of my favorite games as a kid, it's a shame that people these days decided to give it so much shit.
>>
Toy Story
>>
>>3106608
>>
Conkers BFD.
>>
Ristar
>>
>>3109354
What you on about? Ristar remains consistent throughout.
>>
File: battletoads-usa.png (379 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
battletoads-usa.png
379 KB, 360x500
the variety of gameplay and level design is outstanding
>>
File: tgl.jpg (19 KB, 220x301) Image search: [Google]
tgl.jpg
19 KB, 220x301
>>
>>
File: keithcourage.jpg (211 KB, 1023x913) Image search: [Google]
keithcourage.jpg
211 KB, 1023x913
>>
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2
>>
>>3109412
For better or for worse, but definitely these. I actually like all of Sonic Adventure's styles except Big's. Even Amy's were okay imo
>>
>>3109412
I still love Big's part of the game. Good post
>>
>>3106347
Or you can play Mad City, the Japanese version. It has been years since I played BB, but I actually just finished playing some Mad City about 30 minutes ago. It isn't a very easy game, though outside of a few screens, it isn't bad at all and is actually quite enjoyable.
>>
>>3109386

I remember thinking "what the fuck" as I played through that game as a kid

I expected it to be a beat em up, not a platformer through hell.

It was really satisfying to finally beat, but I didn't play it until after the Genesis came out and Streets of Rage was my favorite series at the time
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.