[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of going to nipland some day in the near future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
I'm thinking of going to nipland some day in the near future and I'm thinking of picking some games up.
Have retro game prices inflated as badly as they have in EU/US, or will I be able to get a famalamicom in good condition for 30 dollars?
>>
>>3105315
Stuff is still cheap

Best idea is to buy systems that get grossly inflated over here.

PC-Engine, PC-Engine CD, AV Famicom, and other Japan exclusive things.
>>
Why not just get an NES and a flashcart or one of the cheap multicarts on aliexpress?
>>
>>3105335
Neat. I'll try to remember to post my haul when I get back. It will probably be sometime this summer or autumn though.
>>3105368
I have a boner for the Famicom design, and I figure I might as well get one if I'm gonna go there anyway. Will probably buy a flash cart for it as well.
>>
File: DSC_0480-upload.jpg (3 MB, 3039x1968) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0480-upload.jpg
3 MB, 3039x1968
>>3105386
Wish you could take me with you. I've wanted to go on an old consoles hunt in the junk stores ("Hard Off" and similar) for a long time.

I do have a famicom already, though. More wouldn't hurt, though, and I'd love to find some more games for it.
>>
>>3105315
You can probably get a working one for around 2,000-2,500 yen. That's around 16-25 dollars, I think.

Anyway, be sure you find one with the expansion port cover. That's pretty uncommon to still be there.
>>
>>3105315
Keep in mind that the original Famicom is total ass compared to the AV Famicom, but if you're just buying for aesthetics don't let that stop you I guess.
>>
File: DSC_0618-1.jpg (4 MB, 3042x1969) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0618-1.jpg
4 MB, 3042x1969
>>3108005
>AV famicom
>Missing a microphone
>looking like shit
>still better, apparently, than a console WITH CONTROLLERS MADE OF GOLD
If you refer to RF video, then fucking mod it for composite video. There's nothing stopping you except your own stupidity and unwillingness to learn.
>>
>>3108334
Hail the AV mod. How can anyone diss the OG famicom design? It looks sick as hell!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.