[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Floor.png (2 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Floor.png
2 KB, 320x200
HELP
>>
the sims final boss
>>
Try to bunch in a corner so the floor can only come from two directions.
Use area spells to soften them up.
>>
>>3102094
is that ultima?
>>
>>3102491
Yeah
>>
>>3102496
well.. what you'll want to do is kill them.
That's all I got.
>>
>>3102505
HOW? IT'S THE FUCKING FLOOR
>>
>>3102517
oh, shit. I was looking at that image wrong.

Sorry dude, once the ground you walk on tries to kill you, you're fucked.
>>
>>3102505
>>
>>3102521
It's not the squares you stand on, they start the combat on the upper side like other opponents, they just blend with the tiles of the background.
>>
>>3102094
Hit the floors until they die.
>>
Its literally just invisible enemies, just figure out where they are and just bash the fuck out of them
>>
ultima 3. Pretty much nuke with magic, then send in mop up crew, lot of games use that. The old protect the artillery till it destroys everything.
>>
>>3103936
This desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.