[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please don't go. The Drones need you. They look up to you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: smac.jpg (239 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
smac.jpg
239 KB, 800x600
Please don't go.
The Drones need you.
They look up to you.

Favorite faction? Victory condition? Waifu?
>>
Chairman Yang did nothing wrong.
>>
>>3101590
Chairman Yang did everything wrong. Mirriam and Lal did nothing wrong.
>>
>>3101610
Miriam is a bigoted cunt and Lal is a sandnigger.

Zakharov is the future of mankind, along with Deirdre.
>>
>faction
based gaians

>victory
trancendance or war, economy and culture are a bit unbalanced thanks to mr. I make 50 bases yellow dude and others.
>>
>>3101628
> gaians
Kill yourself, hippie.
>>
>>3101671
hippies don't fuck your shit up with alien parasites.

if not gaia then russian science dude.
>>
>>3101690
You main Deirdre and Russki Nauka Brat? My afroamerican gentleman.
>>
File: Sister_Miriam_Godwinson_(SMAC).jpg (8 KB, 149x178) Image search: [Google]
Sister_Miriam_Godwinson_(SMAC).jpg
8 KB, 149x178
Sister Miriam best waifu, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
>>
File: Aki_Zeta-5_(SMAC).jpg (7 KB, 149x178) Image search: [Google]
Aki_Zeta-5_(SMAC).jpg
7 KB, 149x178
objectively best
>>
>>3101789
> wanting your dick to be minced by cyber vagania
>>
>>3101762
I'm afraid I must offer dissent to that.
>>
>>3101908
Christian pussi best pussi
>>
>>3101762
>best waifu
Not with that face.
>>
>>3101964
It's just her disapproving look, you godless heretic.
>>
>>3101586
University
Planet End
Mirriam
>>
>>3101586
To play as? Yang. If you play as Yang, you don't have to worry about Yang, because you are the Yang.
In regards to personality, I always liked how merriam's story went and how it related to the game, and also Deidre.
The only good victory is the science victory. I wish you got a different cutscene for every ending. The SMAX alien ending is good to.
>>
Are there any mods that fix spawns? Both of my last games have involved 3 faction bases all spawning within 10 tiles of one another on one island and the other 4 all on one other island, leaving the rest of the map completely uninhabited. Also seems like the only green tiles are where faction leaders spawn.
>>
I actually play as the believers a lot, because of how pathetic the AI is at it, to make sure they last through at least half of the game.
The city design and extra free unit support feels pretty comfy too.
Also, having to use spies to get anywhere in research encourages me to use espionage more.
>>
>>3101586
I just want to take a moment to say that Master of Orion 2 is objectively better than this game.
>>
>>3101901
>implying I don't get a cyber penis
>>
File: boobs.jpg (19 KB, 220x265) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
19 KB, 220x265
>>
>>3102104
no one cares fagget
>>
>>3103806
> okay fine if only she reminds me of Cate Blanchett
>>
>>3101901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmjn_vrShmU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hou-Iwv1GvM&list=PL3DDD41A3E572E02A
>>
I love playing as the Believers, use the huge support bonus to get a bunch of terraformers, terraform your entire nation into the wealthiest place in the world, make new cities like mad. Morgan's pretty cool as well, being rich as fuck is always fun.

I prefer an economic victory or diplomatic victory, I like my wars short with specific goals rather than just eliminating a faction. Don't really like eliminating enemies on Civ games, makes the world feel just that much more empty.

>>3102059
>To play as? Yang. If you play as Yang, you don't have to worry about Yang, because you are the Yang.

There's something profound about this statement, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Either way, fuck Yang, he never fails to ruin my games with his rampant expansion and huge military.
>>
>>3104362
You always have to worry about Yang eventually, no matter what
>Yang has spawned next to you, and you must worry about him immediately declaring war on you and trying to almost constantly fuck you over
>Yang has spawned far away from you, you are fine for now but as soon as the council is developed you will see that Yang has eaten 3 factions already and has taken half of the map
>You are Yang. YOU are the asshole now.
Kind of wish there was a big balance patch to make morgan more viable and Yang less of an asshole. Shame I've never found one.
>>3104196
This game has the best fucking writing.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.